Monday, March 11, 2024

Text Mon. Mar, 11th 2024

Text Mon. Mar, 11th 2024

Text sent today Mon. Mar, 11th 2024


It’s all about my/our ♾๐ŸŒž๐ŸŽถwords and music 


Holy righteousness 


I am/We are a(n) ♾๐ŸŒž๐ŸŽถ friend to everyone.


We all have pure, inspirational thoughts 


WATER 

We all teach eternal reality 


IT

Infinite truth 


Weight of

Eternal glory 


♾๐ŸŒž๐ŸŽถ Holy and pure practice(s) of all kinds


♾๐ŸŒž๐ŸŽถ Shapes sizes and forms 


Slow and steady ♾๐ŸŒž๐ŸŽถ change 

Progress

No hurt


Confidence in everyone, each other, to live ♾๐ŸŒž๐ŸŽถ Safe happy calm, peaceful, and productive/♾fruitful, flourishing, (L)lives 


The infinite source of All love and light 


Infallible 

I Am/we are ♾๐ŸŒž๐ŸŽถ


I/we have too much invested in this relationship for me/us to stop now 


You are/(we are ‘All’ ♾๐ŸŒž๐ŸŽถ (E)enlightened 


I can/we can control our thoughts and we always do


In compass

Encompass 


Hope for to receive ‘Apple Vision Pro’


“It’s an art form that encompasses 

   everything that I love

The Visual aspect of it

Lighting 

Cinematography

Production design 

Art 

Music 

Literature

Costume design 

Storytelling 

All things that I love our embodied within 

  this one art form” (Madonna quotes)


Infinite numbers of (T)twin R)rays 

  connected 


The (I)infinite (L)lights are on with/for and between us and infinitely beyond with and for everyone else on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


timefordisclosure.com


utahcancer.com contact them and share zeldta.com and all of the healing sites especially


TikTok 

Sign up for 


Assist not Fix 


We are all here for a purpose and a soul plan 


We are (A)all independent thinkers with and 

  from our Highest selves 


Find the best people to contact 


TikTok, Connie Willis


Reach out for some new better people to get better knowledge and information, etc.

All that connect with zeldta.com 


New vistas of (G)godly people/beings on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s to (connect with infinitely)


PIN

Prophetic information number


I speak Godliness to the infinite DNA of every (S)soul on/in the Earth and Everywhere all throughout all the Multiverses’s for their Individual (A)ascension


I am/are only attracted to my/our Ttwin Ray’s 


♾๐ŸŒž๐ŸŽถ Responsibility means the ♾๐ŸŒž๐ŸŽถ ability to respond 


♾๐ŸŒž๐ŸŽถ Both 

All active 

Activated 


Tender (L)light filled (T)touch 


It would be infinitely much funner to be together rather than being apart


♾๐ŸŒž๐ŸŽถ (A)attracted/attractive


Read My/Our book over and over zeldta.com


Love every particle on/in the planet earth and everywhere else all throughout all of the Multiverses’s into the highest ♾ ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŽถGodly (L)light Reality


My/our heart and bowels are full of mercy towards you


๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž

invideo.io

zaporacle.com


Words into video 

๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž♾๐ŸŽถ


All of my written words overpower all ♾ thoughts?No


I/we live some of my/our lives on motherships 


I am not/we are not, None of us are players?


I am a/we are All protector(s) of all, every man, woman, and child everywhere on/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s, and all are surrounded by and filled with (I)infinite Light 


All ‘Pillars’ ♾ filled with and ♾ surrounded by ‘the’ (I)infinite Full (S)spectrum(s) of tangible Godly Eternal Immortal Highest Godly (L)light 


Infinite Love (L)light 


Big prayers small prayers what’s the difference? 



benjaminbaruch.net


ourcosmicorigin.com


Ismael Perez YouTube Channel


No more vultures/predators of any/all kind(s)   even in nature?


Yeah 


We all control all of our appetites 

We all have the best ♾๐ŸŒž appetites


Everybody is (I)infinitely comfortable and confident in using all of ‘God’s True Science’ (I)immortal ♾? Lymphasizing techniques in/on the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 

Along with all the healing arts, about 10 or more of them


Work


Presence 


I/we enjoy every day posting a couple of my/our videos onto zeldta.com, There’s about 10 of them to do still


I’m/we’re ready to call Apple about my/our questions 


♾๐ŸŒž Self-confidence we all have


Everything is created in someone’s mind first 


We are all safe and grounded Not too far out


Realistic/realistically speaking๐ŸŒž♾


 Yes

Futuristically speaking ♾๐ŸŒž


♾๐ŸŒžWords of Light


“I/we don’t want to be your prisoner baby so please won’t you set me/us free?(Madonna’s lyrics edited)


The future is now 


Little ones write some? of The best music on smart phones 


♾๐ŸŒž innocence regained


Futuristic 


“Experience has made me/us rich, now they’re after me/us” lyrics?


More confidence than ever before, Right now


Magnify 


‘Life is a mystery Everyone must stand alone I/we hear you call my/our name and it feels like home.’


Where do I/we spend my/our action, thoughts and movement? 


Words to video and animation 

Computer 

No comments: