Monday, March 04, 2024

Text Mon. Mar, 4th 2024

 Text Mon. Mar, 4th 2024

Text sent today Mon. Mar, 4th 2024


Wednesday March 6th around 10:30 AM 

  shopping and labs 


Thank you again Madonna you are now saving my/our life 


“One word of kindness, it can save me”

(Madonna’s lyrics)


Embrace Everything in Love 


All parallel Multiverses’s are different but they’re all Godly (Perfect)


markgreaneybooks.com


youtube.com/ThirteenPastMidnight


Google search these:

“(W)words to/into video”    ai

And/or “Text to/into video”    ai


app.pictory.ai


pictory.ai


invideo.io


Google this:

“(W)words into (D)divine (C)celestial (G)godly (A)animation”  ♾   🌞🎶🙂🎵🌹🌎🌍🌏🎇🛸👫💖👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨🧬🌸


Living in the moment


Flourishing in the moment


Being in the moment


There is no time with you


We (W)will (G)get (T)together when (W)we are (I)inspired and (P)protected in the best (W)ways and (P)place(s)


Use my/our next GEN abs, maybe have someone help me/us with them


I am/we are extremely motivated, and I\We Continue using my/our lymphasizer and my/our handheld deep massager a lot ♾🌞🎶

Especially on/around/in my/our highest stomach area, and everywhere else on my/our body(ies), because it feels so very very good🌞♾ plus it’s really easy to do, and it doesn’t take very long? to do each day and I/we can do it all while listening to and watching my/our really good media, and I/we will also attract (I)infinite (L)light to myself/ourselves


“And you’ve listened to my words, and I know you’ve heard”(lyrics to Madonna’s song ‘rain’). Google the lyrics to this song:“Rain”


Deep tissue, (I)infinite (L)light ‘healing’ therapy and Fully Complete Body(ies) Lymphatic (S)system(s) A)activation


No comments: