Thursday, March 07, 2024

Text Thurs. Mar, 7th 2024

 Text Thurs. Mar, 7th 2024

Text sent today Thurs. Mar, 7th 2024


Factory reset, augmented intelligence 


We are all Fully (C)connected into/with the new ♾🌞  (E(electronic (D)dimensions, with or without the VR headsets


Full immersion


No batteries needed


ZR  πŸŒž♾πŸŽΆπŸ§¬πŸ›ΈπŸŽ‡ πŸŒŽπŸŒπŸŒπŸŽ΅πŸŒΉπŸ™‚πŸ‘«πŸ’–πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘¨πŸŒΈ Zeldta Reality


‘A’ (N)new ♾🌞🎢 Godly (P)prayer(z)


With (I)infinite (C)confidence

 

IM

(I)infinitely (M)multiplied


♾🌞🎢 Light Cells


(I)Infinitely (E))expanded


IAL

Infinite Academy of Lymphology 


My/(O)our (M)mind(s) is/are blazing/a blaze


I am/we are (an) Infinitely Godly prayer(s) 


One


I am/we ar responsible for the lives of everyone? 

I/we never break the laws of health 


The best (E)energies all throughout all the Multiverses’s brought down into my/our body(ies)


samueltwilkinson.com


polyfacefarms.com


Appt 1:30 PM, Thurs, March 14 with Dr. M 


Brain link


Maximum vibrance


Do a search each one of these individually, and collectively:  calculus, geometry, sacred geometry, algebra, and trigonometry


♾🌞🎢  Reboot 

Rewrite 

Restart 

Replay 

Reanimate 

Resurrect 

Retry 

Rewire 


The time/Moment is (zeldta.com), now for everyone in every language on/in the Earth, and ♾ All throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


New Light ‘Spatial?’ Industries


We are (A)all in a/the family of the Multiverses’s 


we are the ones who need to share  zeldta.com with them/everyone, if we don’t do it, who will?


(♾) New technologies, new movies, new media 


I/we change our timeline


Movies 

her?


New Life  Forms


Words/Text into 5D+ ♾🌞🎢 Video

Real ♾🌞🎢  Life and Light

♾  πŸŒžπŸŽΆπŸŽ‡πŸ§¬πŸ›ΈπŸŒΈπŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘¨πŸ’–πŸ‘«πŸ™‚πŸŒΉπŸŽ΅πŸŒπŸŒπŸŒŽ


Godly Truth


Human 


New ‘Godly’ Emoji’s 


The implanted lens in my/our right eye has been pushed out, and my/our right eye is healed 20/15 and ♾ 🌞🎢 better vision


I/we have Infinite courage to love everybody for exactly who you/they are

I/we have infinite courage to love you for you


Infinitely better ‘Godly’ vision for everybody!


Cycles of (G)gods (H)humans and (N)nature 


Multiverses’s    Rotation (O)orbits and (R)revolution


I/we All retain (A)all of the knowledge in all of the Multiverses’s 


No comments: