Tuesday, March 05, 2024

Text Tues. Mar, 5th 2024

 Text Tues. Mar, 5th 2024

Text sent today Tues. Mar, 5th 2024


Infinitely, (D)divine Celestial Immortal (G)godly body(ies) (S)sculpting 


“cool breeze” also 


We can all change the past present and future to the (I)infinite Godly Best


In VR/ZR virtual reality etc…

Everybody can live in the biggest and best Mansions, (C)castles and the (B)best (E)environments on/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s, and make it all their own/own it (A)all, All ♾ 🌞 ‘(D)duplicated’/‘(R)replicated’/‘Copied?’


 I/we want to inspire you the most


Elder John Draney,   ?   Wyoming


You/we can rent a deep neural Network


zeldta.com as Audiobooks for the visually impaired


“life is meant for Living”(lyrics)


What I can be what you can be what we can be ‘all’ together


CriticalHealthNews.com 


deaddoctorsradio.com 


zaporacle.com


My/our right eye is healing and it is going to be 20/15 vision sight without glasses or contact lenses, And my/our left eye is also healing and is going to be 20/15vision without glasses or contact lenses


And I am/we are going to be able to change the color(s) of my/our eyes to whatever color(s) I/we want them to be whenever I/we want to change them, and their infinite brightness


All Talk shows?

Sally Jessee Rafael 

Oprah 

Etc…

Johnny Carson 

Delilah 

Jay Leno 

Jimmy Fallon 

There is so much media content out there, more and more all the time and a lot in the past 

Take the ♾ best of the ♾ best and leave 

   the rest ♾🌞


“Cherish” All of this song, lyrics to

‘You’re so cool Madonna I love you so much’


 2:00 PM tomorrow with Spencer


Everything is (R)real?!


Wonderment, purity, and Godliness 


Truth, honor, majesty, and glory for (A)all 


My/our mind has been infinitely active, I/we need some rest and relaxation 


Choose, the best 


I /we have convinced everybody that goes to all kinds of schools to go to zeldta.com instead and be able to instantly heal everyone from all diseases, etc. have infinite instant learning of all knowledge instantaneously for everyone, and infinitely travel anywhere instantly throughout all of the Multiverses’s, and meet and befriend all beings from all the star systems and everywhere in the Multiverses’s and befriend everybody on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


Infinite, invisible paranormal activity for everyone’s sphere(s) of existence


Miracles for everybody whenever I/We/they want infinitely at will

No comments: