Saturday, March 16, 2024

Text Sat. Mar, 16th 2024

Text Sat. Mar, 16th 2024

Text sent today Sat. Mar, 16th 2024

See:

Venmo

Don Allen

@zeldta


To donate 

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞♾♾♾♾♾🎢🎢🎢

Everybody go to “Madonna” Instagram account and see there my/our Instagram account at the top left corner with my/our picture “my story”, or go to my/our Instagram account “Don Howard Allen” and/or click on one or ‘both?’ of these places, click on ‘videos’ at the top to see all of my/our best videos

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞♾♾♾♾♾🎢🎢🎢


Also, if you want to go to my/our Venmo account to donate what you think this website zeldta.com is worth to you and everybody else.  I/we could tell you how much it’s worth to me/us, I/we don’t think you’d believe it. It’s priceless, “with many many zeros?!”.

Type this here below to donate into my/our/the Venmo account:  See:

Venmo

Don Allen 

@zeldta


Purity of heart and soul 

I/We All have (a)


FE

Freedom of (E)entertainment 


Maximize the perfect health of each of the organs in our bodies, individually and collectively also as a whole 

For Everyone On/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


Some frequencies make us invisible?


Aribikes.com

Tell Chris about

Arianne Phillips all her tours and movie, etc.

Costumes


A Combination of frequencies 


The right nourishment between body and spirit equals ‘Godly’ music 


Imagination 

Can set you free 

All Now !


I/we accept the still small voice/The Holy Spirit fully, all across the board, in all that I/we do

Even more innocent pure and holy


See if someone can go with me/us to Izak’s show Ron Chris or Tim


IAL

The Infinite Academy(ies) of Light


I/we love to listen to you speak 


“Wash, feed, purify, wash, feed, purify 

Wash the cells, feed the cells, purify the cells”


Healingwithplantmedicine.com 


sharondaybooks.blogspot.com


ghosthuntingtheories.com 


Groovynewlife.com 


🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞♾♾♾♾♾🎢🎢🎢

Go to my/our pictures and click on my/our Venmo graphic and repost it at the top of my/our “Instagram” pictures, so people can click on it and donate easily?  Or post it on my/our website?

🌞🌞🌞🌞♾♾♾♾♾🎢🎢🎢🎢


Another healing art

Homeopathic remedies


6 Orange and 2 lemon smoothie etc.


Infinitely move forward in The Highest heavenly glory 


My/our Higher and Highest selves are all together as one in my/our human self/selves

My/our God and Christ selves


Maybe make my/our smoothies with one multiple fruits or one multiple vegetables plus supplements etc…at a time?  Each one in bulk?

Make sure I/we use gaba next time I/we make my/our smoothies

Close the lid on death and hell, forever disintegrate it, dissipate it, dissolve it!!! Delete it


Visualize 

The best way to help the most people etc..


♾ Godly Travel


I/we really want to use ayahuasca, if and when I/we can get off of all of my/our other small few psych drugs, etc. which I/we should never have got on in the first place, but it’s really hard to get off of them?  If somebody knows how to get off of them, please contact me/us! 

No comments: