Friday, March 15, 2024

Text Fri. Mar, 15th 2024

Text Fri. Mar, 15th 2024

Text sent today Fri. Mar, 15th 2024

Some of these things on alot of my/our texts and alot of these texts here below are just some things I’m/we’re doing and want, etc.


The best ‘Godly’ movies, music, and animation in my head 


georgechristie.com


Find a ‘flying ball’ and ‘Teleprompter’ on Amazon of good quality, and good prices, and send the links to Adam on Sunday with E And RoMay 


I have $1800, talk to RoMay about the boostinfinite.com, iPhone 15 pro max


Also, see if we can get an Apple Vision Pro with monthly payments?

Maybe get the ultra iPhone smart watch


Adam is going to look through the list of items that I/we sent him and pick the best ones for now.


Also get 5 pairs of loose men’s Hanes colored underwear 


Trade in my/our iPhone 13 and my/our smart watch


Take a sample of the Danish yogurt to RoMay


Long Shower and heavy deep scrub every day, habit 


Confirm  it

Confirmation 


The laying on of hands 

To receive/For the Receiving/for the reception of the gift of the Holy Ghost 


Learn about all of the organs in our bodies in their perfect Godly frequency(ies, harmonics, energy(ies), form, size, shape, color, and function/purpose, and where they are at in our bodies


All of my/our words are as Godly prayers 


Life is interesting 


All of My/our words are always there to give me/us (I)infinite Godly (E)energy and Divine (I)inspiration 


Regive/Regenerate


On My/our ‘Pure’ tongues is/are ♾  ðŸŒžðŸŽ¶ (L)life and (L)light


After being down, I/we pull myself/ourselves up higher than ever before into (I)infinite Light


relax and let the (I)infinite (L)light (F)flow 

All ♾🌞🎶 Light Love and Godly Truth 

No comments: