Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Text Wed. Mar, 13th 2024

 Text Wed. Mar, 13th 2024

Text sent today Wed. Mar, 13th 2024


I/We can tune into any frequency/or (♾) multiple frequencies (all at once/together) that I/We want on/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s With ♾ perfect Godly (C)clarity, especially ♾🌞with our individual (T)twin (R(rays which we all do now


We all (are doing/do) our best

By


Movie technology(ies)/animation

Race to which mountain flying saucer 

  technology

Hulk The best ‘safe’ animation invisible


Separate smoothies?

Really Good simple combinations 

Tasty 

 

Resolving conflicts peacefully 


♾ ‘Repair’ everything


Godly (B)beings, (A)angels, and (E)especially (A)all of Our ‘Higher Selves’/GodSelves and ChristSelves All of (I)infinite (L)light (H)help to (P)purify (O)our (M)minds, ((B)bodies, and (S)souls)


I/We come together every time you/We give yourself/Ourselves to Each other/me/us


zeldta.com is ♾🌞🎢 (A)all Put Together 

All As One


As One, (I)infinite Multiple Godly (S)spectrums of (L)light


American party 

Constitution party 

Natural law party 


These


All Areas Of Science (♾🌞🎢) United and/or Combined


Feed and share


♾🌞🎢


I/We don’t have to worry about money I/We just (have to) can be ♾ creative and productive 


We are all responsible for everyone/each other ♾🌞🎢 Degree


All (T)twin flames/Rays have a need to put All of their energy(ies) of all kinds into each other male to female and female to male etc..♾🌞🌞🎢🌞


Q&A 

Question and Answer/(A)accountability


The book “The Golden Seven Plus One” talks about the choices we have between Life and (D)death, good and evil, light and darkness, we have all gone to the next level, the (H)highest (L)level(s) of (S)singularity, (O)oneness and (N)no (D)duality, only (I)infinite Life Light and Love   ♾🌞🎢

There is no (S)sin, only (R)righteousness, all of these things here above on/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


We are all taking the higher/highest road(s)


Gather my/our (L)light, and use all of my/our words 


ALLEN 

All Light and Love the Eternal Now 


ALL 

All Light and Love


ALLAH

Al Light Love And Health 🌞


No more weakness(es) only (I)infinite (S)strength(s)


EWIT

Every Word Is True/Truth


ET

Eternal Truth 


♾🌞🎢. Binary (C)code.


Rise above, we all 


Raw

Righteousness above wickedness


RAW

Right And Water


I/We (E)enjoy (P)playing with (W)words and (C)creating (I)infinite Light with them for ♾🌞🎢 (E)everyone. For ♾🌞🎢  HTaT Healing Teaching and Travel 


Pure

I Am, We All Are


Although, I/we guess it’s not really a game?🌞♾🎢


I am/we are passing a/the creative wall and door, and entering into a new level of  (C)creation/creativity with the 🌞♾🎢 possibilities of (G)godly creation with words and text INTO video and animation


Free, to act to be to do (C)create 

Become ♾ Travel 


 HLK

♾Hear Learn Know

Instantaneously


thenhf.com


thephoenixlights.net


Food combination confidence 


Write a list of the ingredients in different smoothies, so they will be good combinations and taste really good 


Only call Ron once a day he will call me/us back when he can 

No comments: