Friday, March 29, 2024

Text Fri. Mar, 29th 2024

 Text Fri. Mar, 29th 2024

Text sent today Fri. Mar, 29th 2024


‘Contact’, I/we love this movie, cool movie


Words of (I)infinite (L)light imagination and creativity


Quick infinite light earthly celestial morphing change 


“All” of my/our (O)organs are infinitely brightly, brilliantly Godly lit up, especially my/our (H)heart(s/z) and (M)mind(s/z) All of the (O)organ(s/z) with their specific (C)colors, Energy(ies) (F)frequencies, and (H)harmonics


“Maybe you’ll do fine as long as you don’t lie to me and pretend to be what you’re not”

“Don’t play the stupid game cause I’m a different kind of girl”

“Every record sounds the same you got to step into my world”(Madonna lyrics)


Maybe get a large syringe for watering my/our plants, measure each one


Make sure the new iPhone 15 Pro Max works the same with Voice Memos, notes, blogger and publishing


“The silky touch of my caresses make you feel brand new”(Madonna)?


We give ourselves completely to each other past present and future the eternal (N)now

Infinitely celestially, divinely, immortally and Godly

And all of the other best most extremely inspirational words that can possibly and also impossibly be imagined


Herbs, fresh juices 


What is real!


We’re/You’re getting better clearer and cleaner 


My/our heart is a tuned to yours 

I/we bring you ♾🌞🎶(J)joy 

I am/we are your partner

I/we make it easy for you to want to be mine/ours

I/we listen to your Council 

You’re well-being is my/our top priority 


I/we infinitely love and care for you in/on and beyond anything (E)earthly and into the highest heavens/Multiverses’s


I/we know you’ve heard 


Joy, happiness and infinite inspiration, to and for the lowest of all beings on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


Infinite influence through word, and deed etc.. to all beings everywhere 


A/The knowledge of God and everybody’s individual Godselves has filled the earth and infinitely beyond


Kenneth Hanson YouTube Channel


Call Bruce on Mondays and Thursdays at 6:30 PM instead of 5 PM 



No comments: