Saturday, March 23, 2024

Text Sat. Mar, 23rd 2024

Text Sat. Mar, 23rd 2024

Text sent today Sat. Mar, 23rd 2024


I am/we are writing my/our feelings and my/our inspirational words 

Getting closer and closer all the time and eternity 


One (W)world, (O)one Multiverses’s


everyone can accept/and does accept everything I/We Write ♾🌞🎢. And the best of all that they/we all imagine.


L

Infinite progress, slow and fast 


Good, (G)godly energy in every direction 


Only Pure frequencies of ♾ (E)energy, and Godly ♾🌞🎢 Light 


“I don’t waste my time reading magazines”

(Madonna)


I/we know how to talk to my/our brothers and sisters 


No shock therapy ever Anywhere anymore


Everyone is (P)pure


Save countless numbers of people 


 Hello

Hi

Timely 


The Psych medicine(‘s) don’t/doesn’t affect me/anyone


“By their/our fruits”

“Shall ye know them/us”


No one/nobody has a/any mental illness anymore 


A

Infinite (L)light touches Fills and surrounds us all and everything we do


Movies 

Mr. Holland’s opus


I/We all believe in everything Godly for everyone


Infinite materialization of IVHFDPP’s, UAP’s of all kinds and R&D, replicators and duplicators, uncloaked for Everyone now


Everyone has a home, even if it be a flying saucer, a UAP and/or also in a mothership


Geniuses 


“You can only learn so much in one place”?

(Madonna)


CD Hunt


Regeneration is immortality 


Older or younger we are always the same person?


Everyone has their own personal frequencies energies and harmonics


Reaching out


Accountable to ourselves, our Godselves and everybody else for every (T)thought, (also meditated upon, or (I)imagined) (W)word, “written and/or spoken” and (D)deed.  They are all recorded in our Akashic records ‘in the galaxies and infinitely beyond’


Including everything we look at/watch and listen to


Come on, let go


♾🌞🎢 body spirit, and soul (C)cleanse


Everyone’s Godselves, and Christselves are “inside of” everyone’s/their own individual physical (H)humanselves/bodies 


Can I/we talk directly to you?


I am/we are nothing less than ‘the best of’ what I have/we have written 


Freedom(s)

♾🌞🎡Light

Those ‘Godly’ sounds came out of me/us?



I am/we are everything everyone


♾🌞🎢 Raise every particle


Read, every part and particle of zeldta.com 


A small planet 


Control my/our energy 


Q

When we get together, we’ll never be apart 


Anything is possible, even the impossible 


It’s my/our choice 

When it comes down to it 

Ultimately 


Ethics and integrity 

We all have  ♾ of


♾🌞🎢 Intelligence 

The (G)glory of 


Only call Ron Beach once a day/week he will call back when he can 


Lunch with Ron Monday at 12:30 PM 


thesleeperagent.com


theaveburyexperience.co.uk


♾🌞🎢🧬Share the life, love, energy, and imagination 


The/this/these relationship(s) stronger and stronger every moment


I/we choose to express myself/ourselves through (E)everything and (E)everyone 


♾🌞🎢 Words, music, animation, video, architecture all kinds of design, creativity, creation(s), Communications, and ♾ (A)art, etc. etc. etc.


Now and forever 


No comments: