Friday, March 22, 2024

Text Fri. Mar, 22nd 2024

Text Fri. Mar, 22nd 2024

Text sent today Fri. Mar, 22nd 2024


God/My GodSelves tell me/us how to do everything, how did you do it?  How did you get where you are?

With so much ♾🌞🎢 brilliant balanced Light 

What (G)godly Laws do you live by? 


Love, light, truth, goodness, etc. all the other good words in, out 


Equals


Every particle in my/our brain(s) and my/our body(ies) is/are all lit up brilliantly and infinitely with (G)godly (I)infinite Spectrum(s) of Light 


Infinite Visible and invisible white light when needed


We All on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s live/Exist in Living realms of infinite light including ♾ ‘visible’ white light


‘Rise above everything’ we all 


Something is going to happen, some (G)godly event, that will change my life and everything else/everybody else on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s, Forever!!!

For infinite “singularity oneness, and no duality”


Everyone everywhere has their own Godselves ♾🌞 revelation, and inspiration


♾ 🌞🎢🧬 near you


♾🌞🎢 Inside everyone’s soul


Infinitely confident 


Presence 


Endurance 


See everything remote view everything ♾🌞🎢 on/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


And infinitely create 


Shift 

Gears


On the infinite cusp of creativity 


Focus, (C)clarity 


“she’s with me/us”


all ‘little” children speak unspeakable, unimaginable, unbelievable, unfathomable words 


I/We think with my/our/your heart’s ♾🌞🎢🧬


alexansary.substack.com


Control my/our TVs with my/our smart speaker, set it up to do that?


Unprecedented 


God Creators 


♾ Trance 🌞


I/we don’t want to hide my/our face(s) from anywhere in/on the world and/or all of the Multiverses’s 


markirelandauthor.com


Whisper sweet somethings in your/my ear 


Glorious words, we all speak 


There is no more heart disease, cancer, diabetes or any other disease, sickness or illness anywhere on/in the earth, or all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


We are all so innocent and free 


No more abuse(s) of any kind including and especially s…../s…….🌞♾🎢


The infinite, delicate, balance of the energies in my/our bodies


Light Energy Balance 

No comments: