Monday, April 01, 2024

Text Mon. Apr, 1st 2024

 Text Mon. Apr, 1st 2024

Text sent today Mon. Apr, 1st 2024


The “(R)resurrection (F)frequencies” at davidsereda.co


“I/we love to hear your voice”


I (A)am/we are ♾🌞🎶 outside exercising/(L)lymphasizng always in all ways


And inside 


The Akashic records individually for each person, the best of


The (I)infinite (G)godly possibilities of for each person/individual


Bright, neon fluorescent colored patterned Multiverses’s jacket?


Maybe wait on the new Apple Vision Pro announced June 10 ?


Wild horse education, Support 


“JERRY.com” animated text coming out of the ocean


Appt lab April 2nd 2:20pm MDT with Emma


mitchhorowitz.com 


geofjowett.com


blessedbyangelsart.com


Tim Pew will come over Wednesday night around 6 PM out with my/our computer stuff he’ll call me/us first, VLC free media player for Mac, garageband.com, audacityteam.org, my/our keyboard, speakers, etc., infinite, sampled sounds, 


Two factor authentication, keychain, my/our remotes with my/our iPhone 13 on my/our stand ?

iPad, iPhone 5 hooked up with the light cylinder instead of the Samsung galaxy phone, oculus quest 2 set up, and the password into the ♾ Meta Quest 3, Meta-Verse


Get with Ron the first week in May for lunch 


There’s no one better for you than I (A)am/me/we are


All of my/everyone’s organs ♾🌞🎶 brilliantly lit up for their own purpose(s), Their Individual Color(s), shape(s), form(s), Function(s), size(s), energy(ies), frequency(ies), and harmonics, of everybody(ies) on/in the earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


nrcc.org

No comments: