Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Text Wed. May, 29th 2024

 Text Wed. May, 29th 2024

Text sent today Wed. May, 29th 2024


The Gods of (T)technology


Get my/our username and password for U and be ready in the morning for a call from M  call at 9 AM tomorrow morning?

U mobile, going into the branch to get my/our username



davidsereda.co 

“Click here to access entire store”

Vortexx bed 

Sacred staff of scepter 


New Apple Vision Pro

Maybe $1500 in my/our bank later?


Do I/you have any challenges? 


Meditating upon my/your words 

I am/we are 


Dreams about us/me in the (H)highest (C)celestial (W)world(s/z)


Infinite (L)loving (P)partners 

We are 

All


I am/we are thinking about you, it’s great 


All (F)forms of Godly (E)energy(ies?)


Everything you can possibly imagine beyond your wildest fantasies


Infinite potencies in every cell in my/our ♾🌞  bodies


zeldta.com for everyone on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


Infinitely closer together, we are 


No explosions?/(A)atomic bombs of all kinds and all kinds of weapons Anywhere ever on/in the Earth or all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


Every ‘Godly’timeline together, we are All living in 


I/we put an infinite block on everybody as to our relationship and everything having to do with it


“Holistic Health”


Who


Everything that can possibly be in that Light


P

Reverse muscular dystrophy with these programs  CriticalHealthNews.com

Two weeks time improvement one month no signs of it ?


Everything “Light” is within each of us 


Squeezing the cranial nerves,  osteoporosis of the skull, atrial fibrillation


“Metabolic syndrome” Book available today


“…You’ve got me, who’s got you?”(Superman)


I am/we are the nicest, kindest people.


Complementary 


G

Continuing being myself/ourselves, (C)continuing being yourself/yourselves and together infinitely more/better 


“glacial milk”


Infinitely more of what (we are)/I Am now, the fulfillment of all of the best of zeldta.com etc..


do my/our thing 


Connect 


You inspire me/us to be my/our better best self/selves and (I)infinitely more


Prepare, I am/we are ♾🌞  preparing 


I am/We are the luckiest 


An infinitely very healthy relationship 


You make everything (R)real a (R)reality Really happen and  come to pass at ‘the best of’ zeldta.com ZLT Creations and Communications


♾🌞  Persevere/(P)perseverance


Infinitely subatomic microscopic health and healing energy and inspiration for you/all


You are opening up my/our mind(s)? to things that I’ve/we’ve never thought of before

♾🌞  more love inspiration and understanding

You make me/us write infinitely much better with more compassion etc…


Buy the “Apple Vision Pro?” Cheaper than new,  and the new Apple Vision Pro?

And maybe a couple products at davidsereda.co



Your spirit and your soul has/have overtaken me/us my/our body(ies


The/your refiners fire has passed through me/us and purified me/us


No more negative words, thoughts or desires 


Residue 


Save me/(S)save us 


We are here and everywhere for all 


Maybe $1000 in my/our U account ?


You calm my/our heart and my/our soul 


“Sensitive sensitivity”(Once upon a Mattress)


Peculiar 

Infinitely in the past 


U tomorrow update my/our account 


MeAvatar 


Infinite parallel ‘Godly’ Multiverses’s all in/as one, for (A)all


Artificial intelligence sacred geometry (G)godly mathematics

Infinite accelerated learning


Should I/we delete all of my/our pictures off of of telegram messenger?


♾🌞 Light God Animators


Obscure 


Angelintraining.org


. thecryptidhuntress.com


Eat(ing) Light 

Light/lite Eater 


Enter everyone’s heart minds and bodies with infinite Godly Light from every and All direction(s)


Direct


♾🌞  Light (D)details 


Unlimited ‘Godly’ Light Connections 


♾🌞 Bigger/Biggest (L)light (C)connections 


Extreme productivity inspiration, Enlightenment 


♾ Godly ‘Light’ Penetration of/with/through/in/by


♾🌞  Light Consciousness 


Sunday, June 2 at 2 PM with RoMay

Bring my/our smoothies with me


Woah man


Infinitely beyond my/our capacity to do good we can do




No comments: