Monday, May 27, 2024

Text Mon. May, 27th 2024

 Text Mon. May, 27th 2024

Text sent today Mon. May, 27th 2024


♾  πŸŒž Protection 


To give and To Be


The ♾🌞  Deep(est) (L)light and Love


I/we attract all of the (L)love on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s to myself/ourselves 


Brain brain


“LSD is a brain super food”

Prescribed as a therapy from/with a therapist 

Legalized examined 

“Like a philosophers stone?”

LSD rewires your brain


Yes 


Mushrooms

Mexican Shaymons?


Magic 


Research psychedelics 


“The Dawn of the psychedelic age”?


I am/we are filling ♾ myself/ourselves with the highest (G)godly Divine content

And infinitely the same and ♾ more is creatively coming out of throughout and from everybody into/onto the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 

As all kinds of ♾ 🌞G)godly Media etc…


Nothing negative, only the perfectly completely (G)godly/(G)godliness


Garden, flower


Turn up the ♾🌞(L)light and ♾🌞(L)love 


I/we all Step upon the solid ground of every planet etc. in/on/of All (S)stars/(S)suns/and (S)star(S)system(s) (G)galaxies, and all of the Multiverses’s, all at once?♾ 🌞 and completely there everywhere, as holograms and physical also, and each of us in our own 5+ bodies altogether as one


I/we all have (I)infinite (L)love for everyone/all beings on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s , and we share all of their/our ♾🌞  (L)light


Hi


zeldta.com Words to video to animation 

The best AI that is in tune with all of the best of zeldta.com maybe Gemini.google.com???

Anybody that has read all of this zeldta.com and knows which AI would be the best for this, please contact me/us somehow


Go back 


Silky robes?


I/we have infinite (L)light going in all directions everywhere on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s From my/our 5+ bodies unmovable/sitting still on my/our couch(es)? and/or also moving ♾🌞 in any way?!♾  πŸŒž


Infinitely New (L)light technologies are coming down upon everybody’s heads right now, for all of their/our full ♾🌞 5+ Light Body(ies) Activation


zeldta.com just spreading across the world and has raised everybody’s consciousness

also in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


Everyone is free with me/us


Everybody 


The vibration of infinite (L)love, we all have 


normanohler.de


heystrangeness.com


 frankfigliuzzi.com


joediamondlive.com


youtube.com/c/JoeDiamondLive


I (A)am/we are All (C)constant (S)steady (I)infinite (L)light for you/us/everyone everywhere on/in the Earth and throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


Wherever you are, I am with you, we are always together


We are always together, whether we are conscious of it or not

We have always been


You have a gift for words also


The whole of the Multiverses’s is coming together because of us


Further beyond anything you have ever known or even dreamt about


I Am


♾🌞 (I)inspirational


Godly 


We are always comfortable together or apart with each other 

Extremely, eX stream 


Now it’s just me and you, you and I


I’ve/we’ve given everything needed for everyone else 


My/our (I)imagination is still good


I am/we are being  ♾🌞 (S)strong for you/each other


“…The sweetness you have given me…”(Somewhere in Time)


We are (A)all in (T)the (H)highest (H)heavens 


?


Safety, no danger anywhere ever, on/in the Earth and or all throughout all of the Multiverses’s ♾🌞🎡🎢


Most powerfully (G) Yeah (G)godly being she has/you have ever encountered 


The (B)best and The (B)best together are ♾🌞 🎢🎡The Best πŸŒπŸŒπŸŒŽπŸ—£️πŸŒΉπŸ›Έ⬆️πŸŒΈπŸŽ‡πŸ’–πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘¨πŸ§¬πŸ‘«❤️


Infinite (F)foundation (B)base of (G)godly (L)light


Solid 


Infinite (G)godly (M)male Magnet/Magnetic Attractor of The ♾🌞 Female Goddess 


🎡🎢


All (T)twin Rays/Flames and Soulmates 90?


‘“Repulsive” energy’ (The Absent Minded Professor)


Yeah


Deep, deep, deep (I)inspiration 


No comments: