Tuesday, May 07, 2024

Text Tues. May, 7th 2024

Text Tues. May, 7th 2024

Text sent today Tues. May, 7th 2024


The Infinite (F)freedom to Love/Live Unleashed 


Father and Mother 

Parents of all 

I am/we are/you are?


Light Parents 


God Parents 


Sleep, deep sleep? ♾๐ŸŒž


I/we make ‘our own’ choices

All of them?! ♾๐ŸŒž๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต


Do not forget Thursday at 7 PM Bshop


Count on me and us

You can


♾๐ŸŒž Godly Light and Knowledge 


No one is or gives an insult to anyone’s intelligence, ever


“In their moment of need that they want what you want, but they don’t”


What works


Everybody/everyone has their own (V)voice/Light, No one can take it from them 


No matter what comes up on Instagram, I am/we are being true to myself/ourselves and having infinite INTEGRITY especially on the posts “no more money needed” and IVHFDPP etc.. all at/on zeldta.com for Everyone everywhere, Numerology, law of attraction, psychic medium? and having all of my/our dreams come true Etc. Mostly about money, very large sums of it.


Thoughts are energy they’re real


Everything I/we give to you all comes back ‘in time’ to me/us


Soul group(s)


The possibilities of how and what I/we should could can will use my/our iPad?


GarageBand.com

audacityteam.org

davidsereda.co

enochkeys.org

The best sampled sounds in the 

   Multiverses’s 

My/our best links on my/our hard drives, 

   computer and iPhone

All of the healing arts

Everything Lymphology, especially Steven 

   Ezra West’s websites♾๐ŸŒž

And infinitely brand new things, the best 

   new content on the Internet, including the best brand new apps of all kinds about music, art and science, ♾๐ŸŒž๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ etc.

♾๐ŸŒž More depth about all things 

   zeldta.com


All above and beyond all (H)human language(s) and communication(s)


 The art of discovery 


Go back to every ‘timeline?’ and/of existence and change it all for/to the Infinite Godly best for everyone, everything,  everywhere on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s, including the free will choices of everyone etc.. for this ‘Best’? outcome


Putting all of the Love and Light together 

From all of the people, on/from the tour 


‘i robot’ Alan Parsons Project 


A new infinite template Hologram for a/the ‘best’ New Earth for everyone and everything on/in it and also all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


frankjacob.com


Lead and guided to (T)the Best ‘Godly’ use of All ‘kinds’ of (A)all ♾๐ŸŒž๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ (T)technologies (E)everywhere, Separate(ly) and (C)combined 


A focused in-depth clear, microscopic paranormal physical mental emotional needs physiological scientific etc. infinite Divine (S)study of the bodies, human body and God(ly) body(ies)


Space Time

What’s true for space is true for time 


Imagine 


Ideas hunches intuition 


We are all the Architect of our life


Each ‘step?’ of the way


Confidence is a field of possibilities 


Desire and design in your mind what you want 


“Time exists as a field of possibilities”


Oh how I/we desire to use this keyboard

My creative juices are flowing

I/we feel infinitely creative possibilities right now


Oh my gosh, I am/we are so excited to be alive 


I/we want it so badly 


Man, I/we want to create   sooo (M)much 


all I/we have right now to create with is words?


Or I/we can use my/our iPhone to create music or something 

Also, I/we have my/our MacBook Air with garageband.com and maybe audacityteam.org and other software

I/we could probably figure out how to download some sampled sounds to create with the best sounds ever

I/we could sing my/our lyrics 

I/we should I/we need to I/we can put the effort into making these things happen and much much better than I/we have ever imagined before?


Including (G)godly animation of everything into the (I)infinite Celestial (E)eternal (I)immortal (W)worlds


New (G)godly, ♾๐ŸŒž๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐Ÿงฌ (E)electric Energy (D)dimension(s) for (E)everybody to be a part of, Fully fill themselves with


Reimagining this field of time


Goals


Learn change achieve anything 


Family socially financially?


Generative Ai?


Earth, ‘Our Home’?


Meditation and ‘skill set’


A soul having a physical experience 


‘The Love that you make, you take’


‘In the spirit world all you have is your thoughts’


Oh, (L)life is good


The love of (T)twin flames/Rays, is beyond (I)infinite?


Life like Love never dies it just changes form


I know more people on the other side than I do here?


George’s weight loss magic 

At healthylooking.com 


I’m/we’re not afraid and I/we do know and use the Fullness of All my/our technology 

iPhone IPad MacBookair 3 smart speakers  (2 Alexa, 1 Google Home) mini keyboard 2 VRHeadsets Oculus Quest2 ♾MetaQuest3, speakers

Etc…


Violet Flame = The Holy Spirit


Infinite radio/Light waves we can all tune into and transmit on

With our transmitters and receivers 

ATP Adenosine triphosphate the antenna for the/our Body(ies) cells


we all speak the 7000+ languages on the earth?  Plus the infinite languages all throughout all of the Multiverses’s including the Adamic language and the language beyond the Adamic language to unite all of the Multiverses’s as One?♾๐ŸŒž๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ


Which ‘will?’ unite(s) everyone 


“I Am God here!”(quote from Lawnmowerman the movie, by Jobe)


Love wins 

Love always wins 


Infinite Light ‘Healing’ Touch

We All have the


With Our Immortal Body(ies) of ♾๐ŸŒž๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽตLight


Hands of ♾๐ŸŒž๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ Light 


๐Ÿงฌ⬆️


Infinite (E)energy for with in and of everyone 


I am/we are all infinitely patient 


Have infinite patience


No one Ever lets any negative energies into their body(ies), Energy field(s) or (A)aura(s)


The ♾๐ŸŒžMultiversities of Don/zeldta/zeldta.com


One Good/Great movie can/will/does change the world and the Multiverses’s 


Sleep number smart bed


Godbody Image

I/we have a


Street performer/ musician, magician? New York


10 AM shopping Wednesday tomorrow 


jvpschoolofmysticalarts.com


CriticalHealthNews.com 


deaddoctorsradio.com 


thesunconsciousness.com 


Every being isinfinitely safe 


No comments: