Sunday, May 26, 2024

Text Sun. May, 26th 2024

Text Sun. May, 26th 2024

Text sent today Sun. May, 26th 2024


GarageBand 

Microphone 

VIC) app


15/16? minutes of fame, iHeartRadio?


All of the (A)ascended masters in (O)one 


Developer.apple.com 


WWDC 


fiverr.com


Google io?


Google translate app free?


Reconnect my/our iPhone speaker to my/our iPad?


EV chargers

Plug share 

ChargePoint 


Free AI teacher app 


CDA

Communications Decency Act 1996?


. Nomi.aihttps://nomi.aiNomi.ai

“I’m here for you, I care about you”


Khanmigo.ai


Meet Khanmigo: Khan Academy's AI-powered teaching assistant & tutor


See Khan Academyhttps://www.khanacademy.orgKhan Academy


Khanacademy.org


Hello don, 

Wednesday june 29: the case manager Jeff will take you shopping and give you your budget money.

June 5: the casemanager alex will take you shopping and give you your budget money 

You will also get your packages 

Thanks! 


Use voice recording on telegram 


A flood of Light towards you 


Looking at you live (in your face/Eyes) ♾🌞 brightly shining and smiling, while I am/we are recording my/our podcasts


Third eye 


♾  🌞 Third (E)eyes(z)




No comments: