Friday, May 03, 2024

Text Fri. May, 3rd 2024

Text Fri. May, 3rd 2024

Text sent today Fri. May, 3rd 2024


Healthy

Heal thy

Heal thy self 


‘Physician’


“Resistance is the greatest aphrodisiac”(Madonna)


Unconditional (L)love


YouTube.com/@clownjewels


Write More Write better


Higher better and more valuable/important than the laws of nature?  Which includes plants, animals, insects, people/humans and all other beings/beings of light, etc.to live by.


My/our energy field(s)/(A)aura(s) extends/expands ♾🌞 in/on the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


Psychometry


The wheels had eyes and they heard trumpets 


philipkinsella.com


thekinsellatwins.com


Monday 2 PM with  E

iPad and Google Home smart speaker


Everything at davidsereda.co is a tiny particle of my/our existence in my/our body(ies)

And this is the same in his body(ies)


My/our storage bank and wealth of knowledge at zeldta.com of/for ♾🌞 instant/instantaneous healing etc…♾


when needed 


And to prevent, for prevention 


More real than real/Virtual


The whole of the Multiverses’s is my/our audience


♾ Spectrum’s Tangible frequencies of (L)light 


Symbols, sacred geometry(ies) (M)mathematics 


We all look at our (O)own and others’ Godselves for knowledge and entertainment ♾🌞🎵🎶etc…


Regrow tissue and cartilage, etc., at will, whenever I/we desire want to or need to 


I am/we are doing better than I/we ever possibly imagined 


Echo(ing)


I/we cover everything, every topic


AEIOU

All Education (I)in One Understanding


Love is Understanding 


Synergistic 


Convince every other student or student to be 


They are convinced now 


For All


FYI

For Youth, Infinite(ly)


Every bit of knowledge in the Multiverses’s 

For (E)everyone   FE


Make sure that all of my/our books, etc. that I/we have are all available online as e-books, etc. 


‘Consensus?’ multi-faceted on every subject 


The (S)smartest people on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s “On Every Subject!!!”


Everyone/every child, every young person, every adult etc. has their own  space to Learn imagine and create infinitely into their (G)godly potential


And be guided where needed by with in ‘because’ of and for their own individual unique God (S)self/Selves


I robot  Alan Parsons project, in colors you’ve never before heard 


“Daily?”  classes of your choice for everyone everywhere on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s beyond time and space


Every particle in your body is an infinite Multiverses’s


Results 


No comments: