Sunday, May 12, 2024

Text Sun. May, 12th 2024

  Text Sun. May, 12th 2024

Text sent today Sun. May, 12th 2024


Everybody is God  Krishna and Buddha all rolled into their own unique one(s)

also, Muhammad? etc…?


♾♾♾🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

X-Men character can see (E)everybody with a headset 

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞♾♾♾


illuminati my/our ♾  πŸŒžπŸŽΆπŸŽ΅⬆️🧬 (F)friends ❤️πŸŒΉπŸŒπŸŒπŸŒŽπŸ‘«πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘¨πŸ—£️πŸŒΈπŸŽ‡πŸ›ΈπŸ’–


beyondbelief.com 


Aggressive? Movements toward(s) each other, you and I/me together


Steward over a little/few things, ‘master?’ over many/much


Life is Goood


My/our dream of you, Bloom blossom expand and multiply? in infinite (R)reality


Furnish(ed)♾  uniquely for everyone

Flying saucers of all kinds shapes and colors, with their unique motherships and especially above Merkebah’s for all beings everywhere on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s ♾🌞🧬⬆️ πŸ›ΈπŸŽ‡


Research regroup 


Virtual reality is made into an actual product  from the words of zeldta.com


Tangible and physical ?


We are (I)infinitely (I)immortally Celestially Eternally Divinely Godly together past present and future the eternal Now as Perfect Awesome (M)majestic Amazing (I)ingenious (E)enlightened moral Twin Rays


CBDC

Central Bank Digital Currency 


“DNA does not define a persons identity


Prepare with 

mypatriotsupply.com


Cede?


how do I/we invite and entice people/everyone everywhere on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s to go to my/our website zeldta.com read it all and internalize it implement it liken it all unto themselves own it and put it into use/make use of all of it also give credit to me/us for all of it/zeldta.com past present and future the eternal Now


Youth/(Y)youthfulness for everyone on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


♾  πŸŒžπŸ§¬⬆️πŸ›ΈπŸŽ‡πŸ’–πŸŽ΅πŸŽΆπŸŒΈπŸ—£️πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘¨πŸ‘«πŸŒŽπŸŒπŸŒ❤️🌹Yeshua 


“The three men I admire the most, The father son and the Holy Ghost”(lyrics by Don Henley, the song called “the day the music died?”


Get in touch with 


“Use it up wear it out make it do or do without”(Brigham Young) I/we say no, instead have the abundance mentality


I am/we are the (I)infinite (T)teacher(s) of the art of (the) ‘Godly’ (D)dance 


Apprentice 

Ship 


I am/we are creating My/our Home in the ♾🌞(H)highest Sun/Star heavens


suzannegiesemann.com


machielklerk.com


jungplatform.com


For texts and notes from Saturday, May 11 2024, go to my/our website instead of my/our notes origins


VPN 

Virtual Private Network 


MVNO

Mobile Virtual Network Operator


“Three United States?”


Share zeldta.com with sdrescue.org

To give them all hope and inspiration 


guidegeek.com 


guidegeek.ai


Finalcutcamera.com


Search Apple for a stylus 


I/we wrap my/our head around all of the possibilities and ♾🌞 🎡🎢 beyond, of all of my/our Mac computers, iPhone iwatch iPad MacBook Air 


And ♾MetaQuest3


What three words

whatthreewords app


richintech.tv click on lightbulb see in realtime

‘Translate’ etc..


     CNET.com? article about 

Account settings 

Turn off?


Dual camera

Professional shoot


You would be good for me, I/we would be good for you too 


No comments: