Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Text Tues. May, 21st 2024

 Text Tues. May 21st 2024

Text sent today Tues. May, 21st 2024


Someone I/we can put my/our energy thoughts and attention upon 


In Carnation 


Keeps me/us guessing, keeps me/us interested 


Also (I)inspired (I)infinitely 


Very ♾🌞 (S)strong (B)backbone. I/we have a


Engaged 


Feel (T)the Light 


Give ♾🌞


Feed the (I)Infinite (L)light/(L)life/(L)love


I/we continue on being myself/ourselves 


comebackalive.com


Dangerousmagazine.com 


Samanthafey.com


Shopping and labs this Thursday around 10:30 AM 


 Look outward with you, And see everyone and everything on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


And do everything for everyone there also 

Purposefully


All of these things with purpose 


tonyrobbins.com 


shopify.com


Eco Essence mini electric shaver


I/we reach (E)everything and (E)everyone on/in the (E)earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s with (I)infinite (H)healing (L)light Love and God’s (T)truth


Everyone’s soul spirit has re-entered their physical bodies in the grave, even cremated bodies, or their spirits have left their physical bodies in any other way, they are now resurrected and ascended to heaven and back on the Earth as (I)immortals from all time and throughout all eternities on/in the Earth and everywhere all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


Into (T(their (P)prime(s) of (L)life 


Whatever age we wish for 


And look like 


All as God‘s on (E)earth 


Male and Female 


Our (L)love cannot be stopped 


I/we speak ♾ Living breath into/for/to/with every body/soul on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


Everyone’s Godselves Now fully activated 

For (I)infinite (C)creativity, (L)light (H)health, and (L)love


Our (B)body(ies) is/are the (H)house(s) of God(s)


We all have and can remember (A)all of our ‘best’ memories, no one can take them away from us 


No comments: