Saturday, May 11, 2024

Text Sat. May, 11th 2024

Text Sat. May, 11th 2024

Text sent today Sat. May, 11th 2024


Mini Pocket Knife for keychain for RoMay’s birthday, see text I/we sent to her


Patience, restraint, forbearance 


The official Coast To Coast Am YouTube channel 


melmattison.com


Check ‘do not disturb’, done


I

Maximum potential and purpose of every cell in my/our body(ies)


Reset password on MacBook Air?


I am/we are all in every nationality race color creed ethnicity language religion religious affiliation and/or belief(system(s)) of any and all kind(s)


D by



I/we All (E)eat Light and are infinitely sustained by it


An (I)infinite wealth of content all at zeldta.com for everything, including all technologies


The (S)spirit of God


Cosmic Code 


Also micro codes and micro codes 


They demonstrate it’s origin 


God’s program


The (D)divine Godly ♾šŸŽµšŸŽ¶⬆️ Light Content prevails in Virtual Reality etc…

Including ARMRVRXRZR, etc.


Call BIG 98.5 and have them play Justify my love, rain, and rescue me


How can we come together forever? 


Lay a hold of each other‘s ♾  šŸŒžšŸŽµšŸŽ¶⬆️šŸ§¬ mind’s


“Money can’t buy you love, can’t buy you love, money can’t buy you love”❤️ 


No comments: