Friday, May 10, 2024

Text Fri. May, 10th 2024

Text Fri. May, 10th 2024

Text sent today Fri. May, 10th 2024


Confidence in my/our blogger and Text/notes publishing 


Also keep my/our Google Home?


Infinite confidence in oneself for the resurrection and ascension of everybody 


Calculate astrology charts on a computer 


Infinite (B)bodies healed


Everyone has a clean fresh slate and they/we can start anew and fill their/our lives with  Infinite Godliness 


My/our (A)avatar is my/our best self, it’s part of who IAm/we are and want to be, it’s my/our Infinite possibility(ies), and I am/we are also one with our Avatars in of and with All Infinite Tangible Spectrums of Godly Perfect Light Body(ies)


Infinite ‘floating’ Light Head part of (A)avatar in Apple Vision Pro, reading and

Speaking All of the best of zeldta.com as bright as can be possible and or impossible


Infinite Light Body(ies)/Godly Avatar(s) for everybody/everyone in of and with their own  individual(ly) unique Godselves


cosmicgaia.org


Dreams 

Dad had big muscles on his right arm bigger than mine/ours, I/we think mom was there

I/we touched each family member so they could levitate across the water, my/our cousin made a light blue? wedding dress with flowers all over it. It was beautiful.


I/we went back into medieval times two of my/our kids touch them all they could levitate there was water they could float above?  we had beautiful clothing, I/we told my/our children I/we love them

I/we didn’t see my/our wife, I/we think I/we looked for her a little bit?


No comments: