Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Text Tues. May, 28th 2024

Text Tues. May, 28 2024

Text sent today Tues. May, 28 2024


L O V E


The Love of All do I/we have

All Women and Every Female 


She has/you have the Love of every one/All

All Men and Every Male 


I am/we are (One with) all Gods (A)angels and Light Beings of all kinds


My/Our (I)infinite Spectrum’s (L)light Godly (A)avatar is one with my/our physical human body/5+ Bodies 


‘Everyone’ Calm, happy, sure and comfortable being in my/our presence 


I/we can travel anywhere and still keep my/our home in Provo


 I/we All speak and write about every aspect and every particle of (L)life everywhere in existence/and non existence on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


Infinite dexterity and ease of use for/on my/our iPhone, my/our smart watch my/our MacBook Air and my/our Apple tablet for creating all kinds of ♾🌞 Godly music and animation/video

On garageband audacity team.org, for Godly audio/music and other websites etc. for Godly Ai video/animation


Create my/our Infinite Godly (A)avatar


(W)we are both morphing into (T)twin Ray (G)god/Goddess



Together, United 


It’s easy, flowing 


Infinitely foreseeing (A)all things 


Filling


Full


americasgreatestmindreader.com


CriticalHealthNews.com 


deaddoctorsradio.com


alienevidenceinc.webs.com


‘zelta’?

I/we would have to change everything, my/our website, my/our cards, everything is linked to zeldta/zeldta.com.  Or I/we can start everything brand new all at ‘zelta/zelta.com?’ But also keep zeldta/zeldta.com with everything as it is also stored this way


‘Alien rituals’?


Just do more and better of what I’m/we’re doing already 


9:30 AM tomorrow Wednesday May 29th, shopping with Jeff Burnett? 


♾🌞🎢🎡More Light In and out


This had to happen, it’s inevitable 


The next step in my/our progression 


Better more focused (I)infinite (W)words of (L)light, More clear and ‘sharp?’


What I am/we are doing right now only infinitely magnified


♾🌞🎡🎢. Magnifying all of zeldta/zelta


I am/we are anticipating 

What is going to happen next?!


I/we owe everything/it all to you


♾🌞🎡People, precious, (A)all


I/we already live like ‘an’ infinitely rich person/people


Whatever you give to me/us, it infinitely goes back to you 


It’s all yours/ours, it all ‘belongs?’ to you/us/everyone


♾🌞 Above the Merkebah’s, (and also? flying saucers for everyone/all people/) All materialized for all beings on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


All Infinitely (G)godly (C)content for all of ‘VR’, ARMRVRXRZR EYZ  ‘Apple Vision Pro’+


Companionship, sharing ideas 


♾🌞


I/we love your thoughts ideas and creativity 


Ron will pick me/us up tomorrow Wednesday at 12:30 PM for lunch 


An (I)infinitely huge new ‘close?’ ♾ 🌞 circle of friends on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


🎡🎢


I’ve/we’ve got ‘so many’ great good friends here 


I/we can still keep them, yet infinitely added upon


We are a mystery to each other 


I/we All have a steady firm Foundation of ♾🌞 Godly Light


Infinite (L)love between each other 


Focused 


Thursday, buy a flower at the nursery 


My/your/(O)our worst is their best 


We/You/I attract the very best ♾🌞people, ♾🌞(L)light Beings Angels/God’s ‘and all kinds of ‘things?’’ on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s


Organizing our meeting and meeting place


Preparing 


We bring out the best in each other


In virtual reality, etc., (enough is never enough), we can all have everything and (I)infinitely (M)more 


Virtualize (E)everything, Virtual eyes/EYZ/EYEZ


♾🌞 Innerspace outerspace


I am/you are/we are ‘All?!’ (T)the ♾🌞 (G)great “(A)attractors”?


“He/(S)she is (R)rich, who has (E)eternal (L)life”


If you donate to me/us, I/we can only have $2000 in the bank or else I don’t get government assistance anymore


I/we might want to get the new iPhone ultra watch, the wrist band is better?


We are now connected more than ever before?


The Internet, the worldwide web is greater than the web of airplane travel around the world

It’s much faster 


The gods of technology are smiling upon us all

No comments: