Thursday, May 16, 2024

Text Thurs. May, 16th 2024

Text Thurs. May, 16 2024

Text sent today Thurs. May, 16 2024

     Free?!  tell Curt and dad etc.

Book Publishers

virtualbookworm.com


palmettopublishing.com


Infinite Light (B)body and spirit movement all in/on the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s

in stillness 


All in spirit and body(ies) “inseparably connected”

“Fullness of Joy”


Infinite “♾ brighter than” laser like focus from all the Godly Light beings in the Multiverses’s to inspire me/us and heal me/us, reaching all that distance in no time,

Instantaneously, Beyond all time and space 


I want me I want you 


Everything I/we do say and write is for the purpose of getting me/us to you, And to be with you forever and ever, never to be apart.


“When the bodily and mental health are in perfection…” (‘a dream within a dream’, Alan Parsons Project, 1987 ‘remix’?)


Infinite salvation for all 


The ideal of for and with everything 


A companion, a help meet, you are to me/us


Sharing all of my/our life with you is the only thing that will bring me/us Joy and ♾🌞happiness now, I/we know it 


I


You 


We/us


Together 


Deterrent, prevention 


We are all (G)godly beings of Infinite Light


We are All Infinite beings of (G)godly (L)light 


How can I/we prove to you that I/we love you? 


Authentic/(A)authenticity


Genuine 


The real deal/thing/article


Meet in her aspect and her eyes 


My/Your heartbeat is in tune with yours/mine/ours 


Your/my heartbeat is in tune with mine/yours


I am/we are resetting and restructuring my/our brain because of you right now 


I am/we are waking up again because of you 


Add infinite light all of/her lyrics and videos 


ancientastronauts.com/ai


adamhigginbotham.com


Jeffbelanger.com


ournewenglandlegends.com


rife machine with RoMay on my/our birthday


Next Thursday with Jeff around 2 or 3 PM


Something is nothing, nothing is something 


Use my/our iphone to record video and audio and my/our iPad to read Notes and text both for YouTube


iPhone to record video and audio 

And iPad to read text off of 


“Pull the wool over someone’s eyes?” don’t do it.


b3sciences.com 


Do not call Bruce tomorrow, Friday 


Not scared to death, brought to life 🙂


Realism, realistic possibilities 


Healing energies to from for and with everyone 


Because of and in between 


More than a Lord


Immortality and (E)eternal (L)life for (E)everyone/Everybody(ies) on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


“Internal/Eternal Organs”


(I)infinite Multi-dimensional meanings for all/each one of my/our (W)words


Bear the weight of all 


No comments: