Friday, May 17, 2024

Text Fri. May, 17th 2024

Text Fri. May, 17th 2024

Text sent today Fri. May, 17th 2024


Infinite Love Infinite Light and Infinite God’s (T)truth


“The Secret” on STEROIDS!  With Stephen Ezra West, Dr. EZ

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/94mmor9WqxRqbWdN/?mibextid=oFDknk


I am/we are more advanced than anyone even myself/ourselves


Beyond anything earthly, godly, or heavenly 


♾  🌞Angels surrounding me/us in the attitude of praising and Glorious singing 


Glorifying 


Use all of technology for its (D)divine Godly purpose and (I)infinite possibilities


All Godly Technologies 


Think the highest be the highest do the Highest 


What I/we/us can conceive and believe, we can achieve

What we can imagine we can create 


My/our words have become (a) (P)perfect (S)spirit and (P)perfect (P)physical (B(body(ies) for me/us and everyone on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s?!♾  🌞


(T)temples (M)mathematics 


 Authority(ies) and (P)priority(ies)


I am/we are always in the (G)groove, and I Am/we are proving and have proven my/our (L)love to (Y)you 


I Am/(W)we are your (M)muse (N)now


We are all individual and unique yet we are also connected 


I am/we are all conscious of everyone and everything everywhere on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


I am/we are All of The (I)infinite foundation(s) of Godly Light for all of the (C)celestial (W)worlds


The (L)light of the (G)gospel/(G)good news brings a twinkle to our eyes, and ♾🌞 (L)light to all of our (B)bodies


There is ♾🌞 (L)light in me/us and ♾🌞all around me/us and the most beautiful ♾🌞🌞🎵🎶sounds and♾ 🌞Godly (M)music


Second skin  third eye 


Growing ♾🌞 into/in/within (A)all of the Multiverses’s 


♾🌞  Love is above (A)all things


philipkinsella.com


thekinsellatwins.com


zeldta.com


“zeldta”

Hardcopy, kindle, Online, ‘all kinds of’?ebooks 


“Keep on doing what you’re/we’re doing and you/we will have ‘infinitely’ more innerspace connections”


Where are you/we from?  Heaven

Where do you/we live?  In my/our (B)body(ies)


Whatever I(/we/you) can, we will help you 


innerspatial connections 


(I)infinite(ly) (M)multidimensional/“Realities”

Everyone is/has


eat to infinite life 


Confidence in and to all particles infinitely of all sizes 


Give me/us all I/we can handle more and more and more and more 


Ourselves 


My/our ♾🌞  desires are ♾🌞 ‘becoming more and more’ (P)pure 


All Blessings of infinite(ly) heavenly (L)light for everyone 


I am/we are All writing words beyond all words, Infinite Light 


Every Multiverses’s is better they’re all better 


Buy what I/we eat, eat what I/we buy, the best


‘Not?’ Intense, ‘yes’ intention ‘release’ of 


Interspacial

Inter spatial ‘computing?’♾🌞

Inner spacial   Innerspacial

InnerSense

♾🌞Innocence 

    Infinitely beyond 


We leave some of it to your own imagination and to your own ♾🌞🎶🎵creativity and ♾ creative thought(s)




No comments: