Thursday, May 30, 2024

Text Thurs. May, 30th 2024

Text Thurs. May, 30 2024

Text sent today Thurs. May, 30 2024


11:20 AM Jeff 


cherylljones.com


TDL

Tulips daisies, lilies, Trader Joe’s 

Money in bank 

3:30 PM on Friday with Jeff


Pulsating vibrating wave portal


Here

Her e/E


Also in New York/‘Kate and Leopold’


“…Move in tight, now I know you’re mine…” yeah


We have all found the ♾ 🌞 ‘Godly’ Truth/God’s Truth 


Tell Dr. M that I’m/we’re drinking Himalayan salt water, not too much?  Check sodium levels 


Get some glass jars at DI? For my/our Himalayan salt+etc.?


“I could be your sister I could be your brother, I could even be your mother, but I’d rather be your L….”♾ 🌞


(L)love r


It’s fine, glorious wonderful


♾  πŸŒžAll (I)inclusive


Mac microphone disconnect iPhone


“Virtual Vision” Pro?


Ai

Audible Intelligence 


IT

Information Technology 

Intelligent Technology 


Brmh


♾ 🌞 🎡🎢A Big? Flying saucer, (M)mothership, and above Merkebah’s could be my/our home(s)


Buy some seeds at Trader Joe’s to grow food in My/our Home?


Master of (A)all, (M)masterful


Servant of none 


zeldta.com, (I)infinite (F)facets of (L)light


Everyone can see my/our (I)infinite (V)visible (L)light while I’m/we’re (M)meditating


The best kinds of plants in All kinds of (S)spaceships, etc.


The best memories, old, new/future and present


Side by Side 


Everyone freedom from (A)all (S)sin guilt shame error(s) regrets, perversion(s) wrongdoing(s), and no messes, negative

emotions or desires either (A)all of any kind(s), anywhere, ever, only ♾  πŸŒžπŸŽΆπŸŽ΅Love Light and God’s (T)truth

-

Cleanliness 


Purity 


Godliness 


And all of the other best words I’ve/we’ve ever written many times before at/on zeldta.com


(W)writing/(T)thinking/(I)imagining/Singing/(L)loving/(S)sharing/(B)believing/(B)being/Becoming/(E)eating?!-(D)drinking?!/Being Truthful/(D)doing/(K)knowing/(C)communicating and all types of (C)creating are All (D)divine (G)godly (A)art (F)form(s)


I(A)am/(W)we are (M)my/(O)our Best ‘Godly’ (A)avatar(s) of our own unique DNA ‘Godly’ design(s) and desire(s)


Connection(s)


♾ 🌞  Connexions?♾  πŸŒž


Multiple?

Saviors, (W)we are (A)all


♾🌞 Creative Word (P)power (F)flowing (T)through me/us

-

No comments: