Saturday, May 25, 2024

Text Sat. May, 25th 2024

Text Sat. May, 25th 2024

Text sent today Sat. May, 25th 2024


Whenever you need me/us I’ll/we’ll be there for you 


I am/we All are intuitive and infinitely sensitive to your needs wants and desires 

All beyond all time and space 


All of the power of Love flowing through me/us


William peters blatty? publisher


+. -

Male Female


Infinite attraction 

Infinitely attractive/attracted for with because of between and towards each other, and the (I)infinite(ly) beyond is within (U)us


If I am/we are as happy to be with you, as you are with me/us we’re going to be so so happy


In tune with Yeshua, We are All ♾


I/we have become everything the best of what I’ve/we’ve written about at zeldta.com

and Infinitely beyond into the most Godly Akashic records all throughout all of the Multiverses’s and beyond


Parts of 


No one is controlling me/us I am/we are controlling myself/ourselves 


Transport 


I am/we are with you anyway possible or impossible 


My/our technology is overwhelming, it takes up my/our attention 


A good amount of 


developer.apple.com 


Google.io 


sirblakesinclair.com


HospicenurseJulie.com


Voyage Media


No comments: