Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Text Wed. May, 22nd 2024

Text Wed. May, 22 2024

 Text sent today Wed. May, 22 2024


11:30 AM tomorrow Thursday shopping and labs with E!


All of your career of 40 years is but a tiny spark particle in your Multiverses’s Godly Lightbody(ies)


I am/we are becoming who I am/we are and who I/we want to be and can be because of my/our imagination 


The infinite consciousness ‘of’ on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


The (I)infinite Multiversal/Multiverses’s ‘Still’ Dance 

Orbiting and being ORBITED by the Angels 

and (G)gods


Update my/our MacBook Air


Infinitely much much more than philosophy


Tame me/you/us


“That which you think becomes real”?(Somewhere in Time)


Everything I/we do is easy, calm and fun 


Why should I/we be surprised when everything, the best good, that I/we write about dream about and Imagine comes true?


Print out every page of my/our blogspot zeldta.com and make hardcopies of it

Including books, etc., and e-books keep it stored in many different places so I/we don’t ever/or can’t possibly lose it or any part of it


App 


How do I/we make the best best app out of zeldta.com, and continuing/continue to keep all of the text and content which is presently on/at zeldta.com


The (C)cream of the ♾๐ŸŒž(C)crop the ♾๐ŸŒž (F)fruit of ‘the?’ (F)fruit(s)


The ♾๐ŸŒž๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต(B)best of ♾ (E)everything 


Change everything negative or bad into positive and good, into all things Singularity Oneness and No Duality 


Howard  drawoH  draw oH

Ho ward


“The only ‘manufacturing’? Left is the manufacturing of Flying Saucers”(1975 Movie, Escape from Witch Mountain)


♾๐ŸŒžLight Ai Avatar speaking All the best of zeldta.com everywhere? To make All of the best of zeldta.com for Everyone on/in the Earth and all of the Multiverses’s to come true, especially All of my own individually unique texts/notes 


♾๐ŸŒž  Infinite Integrity of/in/and with my/our text “No more money needed” type this in at “Search this Blog” on zeldta.com, on the first page to the right in the middle


Manifest anything you want like in a video game 


Make believe imagine create, (A)anything


intent, prepare, and focus

Dream incubation


Awake dreamer soul is Wideawake and go back to God each night



On

“Strange one” embrace who I am /we are


Psychic teachers 


Precog lucid


Health  intuition?… inspiration? insight 


Samanthafey.com

(D)dreams and (S)souls 


Now I/we know that you’re alive, we’ve gone back to 17th year and before and started/starting over with ‘parts/some of” our original names


I/we love so many many songs of all kinds and genres, and books or media of any and all kind(s) but none of them by themselves cause me/us to think in singular/special controlling way(s) or that affect me/us or influence me/us in special ways that aren’t good, only the good ones altogether affect me/us teach me/us or enlighten me/us


“First hand?” (E)experience by with of for and through because of (G)godly encounters 


Connect with posterity through dreams 

A good way to 


We are all guided by our own “Proven” (G)godly Innerspace knowledge of and by (I)infinite (C)celestial, divine (I)immortal (L)law/Light


Reach out to all of my/our 90+ or so soulmates, male and female and ‘connect’?!with them all in ‘every’?! and All way(s)


He or she is rich who has eternal life


My/our mind is your mind 


My/our happiness is extremely eternally immortally contagious 


I am/we are all happy people in the ♾๐ŸŒžsky(ies)


My/our heart beats for you


No one can be anybody else they are only themselves 


Everyone has a great godly writer within themselves 


I/we can go live into anytime past present and future and see and connect with our (T)twin flames/Rays, and be with them and see from my/our eyes (the first person?), each and every picture including All video, music and words spoken and/or recorded as I am/we are with them/her/you/me


Bringing them, everything and us all back to (E)eternal (I)immortal (C)celestial (L)life 


zeldta.com, the new ♾  ๐ŸŒžmainstream and (I)infinitely beyond of everything including all (C)churches, (G)government(s), and all (G)government employees of all kinds, ♾๐ŸŒž(E)education, (S)schools of (A)all levels and all kinds, All families ‘of all kinds’ also, etc. The family of Man


When/Whenever (E)everyone/(E)everybody reads any or (A)all of (M)my/our (B)best words, they are All instantly filled with (I)infinite (D)divine (C)celestial, (I)immortal Godly (L)light


It/they activate (I)infinitely every cell in their/All of our (B)bodies with All of the highest Godly (L)lights In and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


I am /we are All infinitely peaceful, calm, and in a meditative state


I am/we are All more alike/like Jesus God and the Holy Ghost than anyone on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 

More than possible or impossible 


“Once upon a mattress” musical 1985 March, me/us the part of Prince Dauntless, and I/we know from the point of view of everyone’s parts the music, the Orchestra, the sets, all of the singing parts and spoken text


bradolsen.com


cccpublishing.com


sonic-geometry.com


The highest blessings of heaven upon everyone 


Much much way beyond godly animation


All blessings of heavenly light


Fun, happy and kind


♾๐ŸŒž Godly Light Animation 


Foundation of zeldta.com for the ♾๐ŸŒž  Light ‘Godly’ (F)future 


Never restless 


All Peace 


No comments: