Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Text Wed. March 29th 2023

 Text Wed. Mar, 29th 2023

Text sent today Wed. Mar, 29th 2023


Please help me prepare to Call Jack Robinson around 10 AM Thursday

about going to the Guitar Center in Orem and go with him, At about 1030 or 11 AM also do I need to buy a microphone or just use the one I have? Thursday, then drop by Uccu to deposit some/my money


Adam will call me Friday afternoon about the pants, the cream and the greyhound bus (how much it would cost, and how to get there at the right time, and if I need to get a return ticket? Etc…)and if if they think I should go to Vegas on October 8 for the MDNA? Show?  What time the show is at and if I can get there so I don’t have to wait around very long?  Also talked to Adam about Molina letting me get 90 days worth of meds online. Delivered to my home I guess.


Self-sufficient 

Self sufficiency 


Full body  .r…..n


I imagine /only imagine the best things/outcomes, for everyone


All oppression has ceased 


There are no more bad governments in/on the Earth, and/or throughout all of the Multiverses’s, they are all for singularity, oneness, and no duality


“your health, your choice”


stevequayle.com 


tonytoppingufos.com


We all get to the real truth, by “shattering?” /(changing) “For newness” only all of the negative, destructive, hurtful parts of (the eye of) all of the virtual world’s/the ‘divine’matrix(to be) and putting them All back together, to be replaced by a much much better, and a much much higher order of reality, (healing), and and of celestial, immortal, and infinite love, past present, and future, the eternal now, History.

And touch and sound. Also physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual and our 5+ bodies?? Into (C)celestial bodies+

Nutritional laws


I am listening to my intuition/my highest self, then writing What I think and feel 


I am always coming from a place of joy


I’m ripe, the blessed kingdom


In my (celestial, divine) mind, Think of the color and the frequency of each part of my body, organs, etc. while I’m jumping on my mini trampoline/Lymphasizer, with my hands  ‘cupped?’ Each hand above a side of my chest

Learn how to make, and then Make YouTube videos of this on my iPhone 13 and/or my MacBook Air, while talking/speaking my best, most inspirational words ever past present or future, the eternal now


The master teacher 


Study the “sodium potassium pump”, the balance of, inside and outside of the cells(s)

The electric energy that powers every cell in the human body, the power for


The power of force for a good


“I’ve got business with  M…… today, so I’ve gotta go”


Greater than J….

“Soy un Don al mundo”


Better together 

We will be, we are always 


Nobody anywhere has negative thoughts anymore and forever, only life, light, and love thoughts from everybody and for everybody


Oh my G, so powerful so cool 


Put energy into the clustered proteins, where they (the blood proteins) are clustered together, cluster busters 


‘Energy’ DNA blueprint(s), everybody’s (E)energy Signature, ‘electronic fingerprint’


Eden, Garden of


We all Pull/lift/help/bring each other up 


Live food colors frequencies for different organs yes 

Macrobiotic, “get the most life out of your food(s)”


Prepare 

Prepared 


We were all pre’paired’ before we came to earth, as ‘twin rays’?


She’s a doll


I’m attracted to (Life)/live colorful foods that light me up inside, each organ one at a time, and altogether, with their own special unique frequencies and colors, that all give me infinite (light)/Life inside and out


We all protect one another/each other with infinite love and light, truth and compassion also


Every organ (in my body/our bodies) is a/are fine tuned instrument(s) of different kinds

All together with with/ as Celestial Godly male-female etc.. harmonics 


I am defining myself deeper and deeper every moment, especially as I write, more and more unique each passing second in earth time


All of us are being inspired by each other 

All of us (G)gods we are 


We are all on this/the journey for/to/into infinite, divine, celestial, eternal, heavenly! bliss, and ecstasy, and much more also beyond words/unspeakable


The IDC ((I)infinite, Divine, (C)celestial) Visual arts 


“I AM presence” holding The, Multiverses’s together


Masculine together with the infinite ultra (F)feminine


if you help me, all of your best, most inspirational, divine, Celestial dreams will come true, see all of zeldta.com for reasons why and how you can share with me, and you can see what things can and will inspire you in your life’s journey, and what you can do to help the cause of Zion and also zeldta.com

 

What more better do you have to do? 


“we’ve got to help this guy”


Me 


I think I need to take a break from writing for a while. I need to do/make/Create Celestial Animation on/to/for my oculus quest 2 somehow

No comments: