Thursday, March 02, 2023

Text Thurs Mar 2 2023

2 Text Thurs Mar 2 2023

Text sent today also Thurs. Mar, 2nd 2023


Oculus quest 2, Google home, bitwarden

Guitar Center, yearly bus pass, blogspot, tweaking, haircut, Uccu, make sure my terabyte card is backing up from my MacBook Air and my iPhone 13


Go through all of my essential oils and put the ones in certain places that are empty

And then the others where I can to get them very easily.  And Then buy some more of my favorites?


Follow up on having Jasmine get me a yearly UTA pass 


Relax have fun and enjoy life 


“…Life is (just?)a party, that’s all you need to know…”

“…On the dance floor…”(MDNA)


“…take a chance on me…” ABBA


Peace, love, beauty and health for me and all


I accept everyone for what great things they (can) do and are, and also with all of their infinite possibilities to be


Do be


The best Scripts ever


Where are they?


I/my joy, happiness, and (sense of)fun, is in everyone


I am what I write? 


What I am is more important than what I write, but they’re close together


I write my way to wherever I want to go and through and/or out of bad? or negative situations 


So can everybody else do this 


To protect themselves and all others


Happy to be who you are


All of my (“highest”) thoughts are all encapsulated within my mind


I am a Ford/the master of all music equipment and technologies


She’s keeping me out of trouble, always past, present, and future, the eternal now


She’s building up a lot of pictures for me to see of her, has built up a lot of


Be careful with my blanket when I am ‘putting’/throwing it up, to go on my bed, so I don’t break my lights in the middle of my ceiling in my bedroom 


A new positive, fresh, and re-creative way of re-looking at all of my “notes, goals, dreams, and ideas”


good work 

Sensible sensitive 

No more weakness 


Light and sound 

Color and imagination 

Shapes 

Sacred geometries 

Satisfaction 

Real/reel? world 


Pure power, holy

Reach, infinite, to infinity


Put

Install

Recover and resiliency

Hoverboard hover craft

Levitation

Tesla, Tesla technology(ies)

Spiritual, enlightenment, divine celestial, 

    immortal

The condescension of

Moral, values, valuable worth, worthwhile

Incarnation

Carnation flowers, and roses

Step up, show up, now, and always

Statue, carving, molding, shaping

Clay

Play

Bring to life, everything

Patent, patents 

Passports 

Flying saucers, Motherships, Replicators, and Duplicators 


See all of My past texts at/on zeldta.com 

So I do not have to repeat myself 

IVHFDPP 

infinitely very huge 5D + printers


Connect 

Understanding, “love is understanding”(MDNA)

All of the energies of the Multiverses’s put into words, music, and all kinds of art


Just us, Justice 

Miracle(s)

Everyone is alive 

Who has been placed in our path by? 


All of my best words at  zeldta.com are always alive still, past present and future, the eternal now

I have the eternal memory of all of them 


Linguistic form 

Law 

Eternal celestial 

Be not ashamed

Who I am

All of my best words

Input 

Travel, celestial travel 

Where to use the right words 

Being(s), Beingness 

Sport(s) travel 

Report 

OK 

Honey 

Babe 

Love and kindness 

Truthful 

Beloved 

Renovate 

Rebuild and restructure 

Male and

Female 

Return, returned 

Blessed, blessedness, and bless

No more,  Know More

Respect 

Ingenuity, ingenious, genius 

Spectacle spectacular 

I know, you know, we know, we all know 

Forever and ever eternal eternity 

International nation nations internal 

Wisp in the wind 

Regrow, regrowth 

Celestial babies 

Good words, eternal words, celestial words, divine words, perfect words, majestic words, immortal words, awesome words, powerful words, internal words, words of ascension


Revisited 

We are who we are, and we are who we want to be 

C

Have a ball, sometimes

We’re in the same boat, the love boat 

(Re-)materialize

Clean laundry

(Here it is), the time is right

Excite and inspire in (A)all good ways 

Imagination for all wonderful, different 

    possibilities of (E)everything!

infinite time travel the eternal now 

Eternal celestial light contained 

President(s) and CEOs

Leaders innovators guides

The next stage step level VR/ZR

ARVRXRMRZR


Truth seeker, finder 

‘Eminent’ safety, peace and all of the other 

     good words that I’ve written many times

CD

Don’t put any negativity upon anyone only love, light, and good truth infinitely 


I am comfortable with myself 

Attraction, the next level of the law of


Speak the truth in/(with) love 


Divine incarnations 

Infinite, eternal and forever, celestial ‘remote 

    viewing’


The Highest heavens on earth now and always

The infinite divine mind, everyone has

Purr

(Q) perfect

She

flow 

“LightStream technologies” 

     (Davidsereda.co)

liquid light, “liquid TV”(Rich Gibbons)


Everybody/everyone is now putting their full attention upon all things and (inspired) technologies that are most Important, productive, ingenious, motivational and inspirational 


Juice 


“Immortal spiral 

Immortal intelligence” (Spenroze)


Real on all levels of all infinite spectrums of (L)light (energy)


Real/reel respect 


All levels of infinite light 


CSGS (into)me/MYSELF that’s all I need, all we need

Liken


See them

CGM

Oh my gosh, I forgot how good that Song 

   was 

Get my songs on smart speakers everywhere, find out how to do this, ask Paul or someone


Light sounds, sounds of light

Better

Immortal sounds

X-Files?

JJ Hurtak,  Steve West, DavidSereda, art,


Struggling with their identity


Matrix?  Don’t hurt anyone especially the o……s


When I close my eyes, the furthest parts of the Multiverses’s don’t seem very far 


We our 


Dolphins, whales, seals, walruses, all sea mammals, fish, and all kinds of sea life, and

All other animals anywhere on/in the Earth and throughout all of the Multiverses’s, they have things to teach us and everyone, they are all special and all individuals also


B living all of the pure laws and principles really always works

I am who/what I am 

She is who/what she is 


“God” that Seeth in secret rewardeth openly 


The music that I (will) write, (will) never get(s) old, everyone can listen to it infinitely amounts of times and it’s always different each time they hear it, it’s infinitely magic


All of the infinite light is contained within my 5 (physical?) bodies


I am doing things that Have never been done ever before on/in the Earth, and throughout all of the Multiverses’s it’s all new and fresh for infinite, Divine, unique creation(s)


There are infinite beings of light working with me and others to make these things happen safely and easily without effort


(protect)/protection for all beings everywhere 


skills, these guys have got skills 


“absolutely no regrets”(MDNA)


“…bodies of light whole light…”(lyric by me)


All of us are the  “first born”


Instinct 

Intuition 

Gut feeling 

Second brain 

Embryo fetus (L)life

Go with it 

New ways of looking at things 

We are all prophets 

“ye are gods”(book title)


Truth can be changed? Through 

      repentance?

The past history can be changed ?


“Sometimes just thinking about it is better than eating it”(C.S. West)


Attract 

I never let my light go, light grow dim

It’s always continually getting brighter and brighter and stronger and stronger, no one calls me, because it would take away from my light


Everyone is who they are, the best version of themselves


God consciousness, Christ, consciousness


I am (a)/the master of all computer technology(ies) of all kinds


re-produce 

“be ye, therefore, fruitful, and multiply and replenish the Earth”

abundance mentality 

I have we all have the 

Thee and thine

Me and mine 


Independent divine (G)gods 


Relax and let the highest infinite (L)light flow in and through me/you 


A voice of reason      Voices of reason

In a time of “great turmoil?”


Path, pathways, ‘pathways to the light’ (AFFS.org)


Precious

Precious souls

And precious little babies

Little ones 

“my little ones”

God and Christ in 


I stand by my every word ?

I approve of 


No restlessness, no uneasiness  anywhere 

    ever

We are in a matrix, we are in virtual reality 

“a new electric dimension”?


Nostradamus, Edgar Cacey, Tesla, Benjamin Franklin, inspired writers, good politicians


The tree of life 

The love of God 

“The rod of iron is the word of God”

I am bringing to life. all true scripture ever. Past, present, and future, the eternal now.

And also, I am bringing to life again all the best words ever written anywhere, and all of the best music ever written I am also bringing back to infinite life, enhanced and magnified, infinitely and pristinely, by celestial divine infinite immortal Light


Everyone now has what they need and    

    want

Prescription(s)

Healing 

Healing words 

Infinite health for all beings everywhere 

Divine healing 

Immortality for all mankind, and infinitely 

    beyond 


We are all here only for our twin rays, that should take up all of our time/eternities and infinite energies


Come to life now 

“The resurrection frequencies”

    (davidsereda.co)

We now have


We are all one, we are all connected by 

    The infinite (L)light 

physical presence/presents

Renew 

Renewed by the infinite light 

Renewed into the infinite eternity’s


Raiders of the lost Ark

The ark of the covenant 

Pyramids 

Stonehenge 

Crop circles in many places 

Stargates

Portals (of (L)light

Vortexes 

Vorteces?

All kinds of temples mormon, LDS, Hindu, Krishna etc. etc. etc.

Everyone’s on sacred temples of their 

    bodies 

The Washington monument 

Sacred places on/in the Earth and 

     everywhere, all throughout all of the 

     Multiverses’s

Immaculate, divine, celestial, immortal, 

     cells, 60+ trillion in every human body 


I will wait and be patient to post this text and every other text at about 11:56 PM each night for that days work


I have to wait 


Please help me to make sure that I don’t make any mistakes when publishing these texts every night, I’ve already said this prayer before


I need to make sure I know how to use this computer technology at its best, in the best way, being productive with now mistakes 


I can’t/I won’t negatively influence this computer technology especially my Apple smart phone 


I am joining all of the Gods now in the highest heavens, with infinitely glorious angels, singing, and praising


No one can stop me. I’m going into the infinite highest light if they want to come, they can it’s their choice but I’m going it’s my choice. 


Fly, Sour

Wings 

Wings of Eagles 

“Run and not be weary, walk and not faint”

Rise up as upon wings of Eagles?


I have all sensitivity and dexterity when using this Apple smart phone13,  I know how to control it perfectly without making any mistakes or problems, controlling it comes naturally with the light in my body, and around my body


“Gone too far juice” quote from an

     animation video, by Miramar Studios, one 

     of the “minds eye”? videos


I am content with my life and I who I am, and who I want to become 


I am getting a glimpse of my future life so much light and love for everybody being manifest in so many different beautiful wonderful ways 


Preparatory initiatory, endowments, covenants ceremonies, eternal marriages sealings body temple(s)


I am in divine control of every particle of ‘physical’ (L)light(s) in my 5 bodies


Oh my G Don you’re so cool 


The infinite light is breaking through 


It’s easy, I’m methodical?


wormholes 

The fabric of space and time is bent 

Instant travel in our 5+ bodies, each to anywhere in all of the Multiverses’s


I am guided sensitively 


myheartbook.com 


I treat my technology with love 


I am going to do this good, and everything else good too!


Giza 

Seven wonders of the world 

Pyramids in Mexico 

Palenque, Chichen Itza, 


I am communicating with all of the worlds in the Multiverses’s 


Sweat 

Sweet 

Saline…solution 

Contact(s)

Healing eyes 

Healthy looking 


Universities and/or multiversity‘s


Garments of light exchange, exchanging of garments of (L)light


Masons(s)

Freemasons 

Constitution 

Constitution of the United States of America 

Body constitution

Bill of Rights 

Read 

Diaries 

Journaling 

Journal(s)

No worry(ies)

Relax


You’ll do it right!

Look at and be aware of what I’m doing 


Friends, no more enemies anywhere ever again 

Light stream? connections 


Health, (S)safety, and protection, for every child and baby everywhere 


perfect bodies for everyone/everybody 

     everywhere 

No more obesity, or being overweight, everyone eats perfectly live foods in good combinations only when they’re hungry and great good smoothies, also Lymphasizing on a mini trampoline in infinite ways of movement?


“…Why’s it’s so hard to love one another?…”(lyrics by MDNA)


I am divinely lead, by infinite/infinitely small celestial energies


I won’t make a mistake or an error again, I never have


There is infinitely more stuff to come 


Michael Moore

No comments: