Friday, March 10, 2023

Text Fri. Mar, 10th 2023

Text Fri. Mar, 10th 2023

Text sent today Fri. mar, 10th 2023


Curt will pick me up at 6:45 PM tonight for the play


craigwebb.ca


Applieddreaming.com 


dreamsbehindthemusic.com 


“Never let your love go, never let your light grow dim?”(hymn)


They will send my utilities bill to Adam now instead of to me, every month


Venmo always at the top of my website, then The next easiest thing Heidi is going to help me with to do is hashtags, “many people”


Heidi is so nice to me, she spends time to talk with me, almost every day, she inspires me a lot, and doesn’t judge me


Everyone is focused upon their own individual twin ray(s)


I am the most innocent being in all of the Multiverses’s 


pure and holy 


Every best word at zeldta.com, all of my best past words, all into the eternal now



Everyone/everybody is (in/has) telepresence with their own individual twin rays, everywhere on/in the Earth, and throughout all of the Multiverses’s 

And all GCHS’s O

All in one 


Be careful when drinking my fruit smoothies that I just made, there’s something hard in it, hopefully it’ll fall to the bottom, I don’t want to choke on it, or get it caught in my throat.  Drink slowly every mouthful check for the little hard piece of something?  I did it, I found it.


Don’t worry about it 


I don’t have to worry about it 


Everyone has all of the best of zeldta.com to back them up


Everyone (in Utah + ) is ripe for the truth

More light and knowledge 


The Innernet


The inner zoom 

The inner Skype 

Etc…


Carl Jung 


Turn on 


Robert Louis Stevenson 

Little brownies


Dreams 

Mary Shelley dreamt Frankenstein 


Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde 


Lucid dreaming 

Awaking and dreaming minds unite


Fish, Mike Gordon 


Feeling in the dream And when awake


Lucid dreaming lucid living 


Techniques for 

Aware, guide 

Want it something amazing 

Interrupt sleep a little bit!


Waking with dream sleep

Read about watch videos about lucid 

    dreaming 


Joy, fun and adventure 

Freedom 

Dreaming songs 

Dream studio 

Health, healing 

Scale, rehearsal learn piano 

Physiology research 

Physical scale rehearsal 


More present 

15 principles for lucid living 


The world responds in real time

New things, creative ideas processes 


Magical things show up in real life


Empowerment

Made in dreams moment

Sometimes magically


Life lessons. Master of 


Satisfaction, song, in dream  Mick Jagger, Rolling Stones

No comments: