Monday, March 06, 2023

Text Mon. Mar, 6th 2023

Text Mon. Mar, 6th 2023

Text sent today Mon. Mar, 6th 2023


Clean out the bathtub drain, it’s still clogged up


Call Curt later on tonight Monday around 9 PM


Tomorrow Tuesday 1pm with Russ guitar 

    center  dallin, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 9 to 6 and drop off money at Uccu

Codeword on my oculus quest two what’s my girl key password   Text from juakim 

Call.   


Thursday, March 9 at 12:00 noon Dr. Magaughy at my home


Call Bruce Thursday


10:00 AM shopping Wednesday 


ZCCIM TFO 


CIM now and forever, Stay!, steadily eternally infinitely always etc. constantly without stopping or end


This also For all twin rays in with and of all telepresence


 CIMaS

CIM and Stay 

Forever 

Only


I can tell you about loneliness and love, or love and loneliness


Infinite telepresence 


This is a product, I/we have a product 

zeldta.com


Dream with Corwin 


We both need each other ‘the same way?’

Yet different 


Inside of me

Also, be with her always through telepresence 


I am always expressing myself 


Material (L)light 


(A) “All” (L)light material(s)?


“All things work together for the good of those who….?”


The light shineth in the darkness, and the darkness understands it, comprehends it, accepts it and becomes it


Interstitial spaces


I am being/playing the part of Jesus for everyone because he’s not here, I mean to say “Everybody has Jesus in them.” and everybody has God in them also, everybody has their their individual Godself/Godselves and Christself/Christselves inside of their human selves


I am crackling and ‘sparkling?’, with (L)light and (I)infinite (L)life energy(ies)


Merkabah technology(ies) for everyone/ everybody everywhere, all with their own unique individual DNA (energies)


Holy cow, that vegetable smoothie with lime, etc. Was out of this world spectacular.


I put a/(an Infinite) block on all of my nieces, grand nieces, sisters in law, also cousins, etc. only the infinite (L)light and (L)love can come through to them. 


Celestial infinite immortal intelligence illumination for everyone 


Scrub everywhere on my feet 


Attraction, attractive 


Theenlightenedroad.com 


Weichertreport.com


Facebook.com/loydauerbach


rhineedu.org


Foreverfamilyfoundation.org 


I’m So glad to be alive 


I smell sooo good 

I’m ready in every way for my girl 

I’m clean 

Axe Phoenix spray, HempZ full body lotion, simply truth face lotion cleanser, and very healthy organic deodorant, Dr. Bronner‘s Castile hemp soap etc…?, AXE shampoo etc..


It’s a privilege to be in my presence and others’s too


Do 


DNA enhancement Life changing, (infinitely for the better) technology(ies)


Lightstream/streaming ‘technologies’


Extreme 


Tasty, lickable?


No 


I am traveling/I can travel everywhere/anywhere I want to go on/in the earth, and throughout all of the Multiverses’s instantaneously, and I can remote view wherever I want anywhere also, on/in the earth, and throughout all of the Multiverses’s, all “physically?” in my 5+ bodies


“A privilege for everyone and everybody everywhere”


Divine celestial, immortal, eternal, infinite Entertainment 

I see 


I AM All “Infinite eternal, immortal, celestial, divine etc…(M)meditation”


You/We/(I) Do not stray below (My)/your/our divine body(ies)


I inspire young children and young people, especially , In all of the highest Divine, etc. ways 

With their GSCS 


“We all” think in pictures!  the Divine image


“recently deleted items” does this work?


explore, exploration, infinite


Fun, excitement, ecstasy, bliss, joy, happiness, glory, etc… all for all!  And infinitely more!!!


“Physical?”+ body(ies) 5+ bodies


Hemp cream 


Discourses of Brigham Young, 26 volumes?


Reach 


Dream with my eyes open?   Lucid dreaming

Controlling all of my dreams for the betterment of all and myself 


“infinite” forbearance, self control 


Do 

On 

Better words 

Infinite light and love   For all

Light is love 


Every word each person, everybody or anyone hears me say lights them up inside and out infinitely, instantly, or it may take a ‘little/short’ while for them to ponder upon my words before they’re infinitely lit up


The light is breaking through my skin, all of my skin on my whole body 


We are all (L)light beings everywhere 


ZCCA 

Zeldta(.com) Celestial Computer Animation 


TIM

Telepresence inside


Ryan stream music


You tube

Post 

Post about Madonna on my

And also about oculus quest  2


We hope you have a great life, etc. 

Jaquan 

Hope you have a great night sleep tight don’t let the bedbugs bite 


You’ve been very motivated 

You should write a book 

I’m reading on…zeldta.com

We will keep in touch 

“I love you do you love me, I love, Madonna”

My little song he she loves 


They will text me her password names for oculus quest  2, they change them every five hours for security reasons/purposes?


Do you want to go into virtual reality for extended long period of time? 


One movie a day 


“Sweet dreams?”


Her avatar is 16 foot tall 


theskylive.com 


No comments: