Friday, March 17, 2023

Text Fri. Mar, 17th 2023

 Text Fri. Mar, 17th 2023

Text sent today Fri. Mar, 17th 2023

Talk to Jasmine about Molina

Ask Bruce about the two applied Lymphology courses sets of CDs, also Jurassic Park and men in Black


The nervous system 


foodsafetynews.com


Polyakrinivide?


Rice 

Raw


Acrylamides 

248 Fahrenheit 


Wheat grass juice neutralizes 


“Dressed to kill” (book) no tight clothes!


Bible mysteries podcast 


Christian Wilde singing “oh Danny boy”


myheartbook.com


I protect everyone from everything negative and/or anything that would take away even a particle of their light, and I fill them up with infinite light


I paint with Divine Infinite sound and music


L

VR life 

ARMRVRXRZR life 


Find out how to use the UTA trip scheduler on my smart iPhone 13 


Get the/a yearly? UTA bus pass From Jasmine, also ask her about a front runner pass


Everyone has been anointed. I just anointed everybody. 


I can see everybody’s angel from above them, with wings? 


How did Anthony Ciccone die?


Check on my MacBook Air to see if I have my five songs stored there 


No comments: