Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Text Wed. Mar, 22nd 2023

 Text Wed. Mar, 22nd 2023

Text sent today Wed. Mar, 22nd 2023


Friday morning with Jack and Sam at guitar center in Orem, 9:30 AM or 10:00 AM

Tell people at WBH to bring my meds before then or leave them at the door

Keep the lid on my hemp cream closed so that it doesn’t dry out


Well, I 

For everyone


Heirloom or open pollinated seeds 


20 x 20 inverted pyramid grow for 420 people

Copper, ethers 


Growyourowngroceries.com 

Learn how to grow mushrooms, etc. 

grownetworkacademy


“life is better with the showman” 


Molina 90 days of meds by mail


randallcarlson.com


exopolitics.org


“Modern health”


Master of words 

Wordmaster 


These are my thoughts that I want to write down for myself especially, and others also 


Zzz


All of/most of my ideas are unique 


Prime ice pop ‘it’s the best drink’ ‘ever?’, after six months or so. You’ll have a six pack, do sit ups also? Or I just twist on my mini trampoline/Lymphasizer


Joaquin.remembered me singing 

🎶”zeldta dot com”🎶


True self, I see her true self, and everybody else’s also I


I am the word and the truth and the life 

I am love 


The highest thoughts I have we have 


I have thousands of pages for you to read 

with some inspirational music and wholesome videos, for you to read, listen to and watch 


My words define me. If you want to learn about me, read ‘the best of’ my words.


She is the “most beautiful to me, in so many ‘very unique different’ ways” highest, Celestial, Divine etc.. (and all of the other ‘best’ words I’ve said many times before) work of Art


I feel unique, genuine, and especially ‘real’, more than ever before 


Favored 


All of ‘the best of’ zeldta.com divinely, Celestially, etc. etc. etc. animated, soon to be, or already?


Done 


Everybody’s individual Godselves/and/or (G)goddess selves, all around the planet Earth, all one with their individual Christselves and individual human selves

And also especially united with their own unique individual twin rays, Male-Female etc.


All of Madonna’s music videos are fully active in the eternal present, and the best of all of her concerts, also fully active


Yes 


The essence of? 


And also in everybody’s minds 


Everybody’s infinite gods minds are connected, everywhere, on/in the earth and throughout all of the Multiverses’s


Her … drive, she is driving/is coming in my direction


There are so many babies that want to come to earth 


Movies, books, writings, music etc…

Her my 


Some not come to earth yet 


Infinite light and love for everyone!  Wherever they are


All (kinds of) Miracles for everyone everywhere 


there’s only one way to go and that’s up?

There are infinite directions, we can go in


He he he, oh my gosh life is good 

I’m so happy 

I’m ecstatic 

I am blissful 

Beyond words 


I need to go into my oculus quest 2


What is the Animation of the Multiverses’s like?  The highest divine celestial beautiful, eternal, immortal, godly, powerful etc…animation


How can we bring that down to earth for everyone?


 Tell everyone if infinitely/humanly possible, not to take (any kinds of) drugs of any kinds


Except for maybe some healing and/or inspirational plants 


healthylooking.com 

Carnivora.com


Every picture taken of Madonna that has taken something from her that she thought she couldn’t get back, all of those things are now given back to her infinitely magnified for her health, beauty and every other good and wonderful thing to fulfill all of her most wonderful exciting, inspirational, Divine, celestial, dreams, ideas, goals, and hopes, 

And infinite possibilities for her own growth and infinite perfections etc.


No comments: