Friday, March 24, 2023

Text Fri. March 24th 2023

 Text Fri. Mar, 24th 2023

Text sent today Fri. Mar, 24th 2023


Jack Robinson will come in tomorrow morning at 9 AM. To See if we can go to guitar Center tomorrow.

Take my five songs in to let them listen to them


NeuroLink 


Tech billionaires 


Righteous billionaires 


Gene Roddenberry 


Star Trek, the next generation 

“The game”


Star Trek, the family of creators and writers


“The brain Phone prophecy” book

Amazon or at Barnes & Noble, religious 

    section, self transformation 


The paranormal podcast


Tai chi 


National Academy of Sciences 


banthebrainphone.com


Universal law 

Soul progression 

Actor 

Enlightenment understanding 

Zero point karma 

You have achieved the lessons

Working on specific lessons 

Heart chakra Trusting in love, living in love, self love.

 

Everything is Vibrating moving 

Perpetual infinite wave of vibration 


Brian White, “many life many masters”

Great authors out there on meditation 


When you become metaphysical “believing is seeing”


Self reflect, why am I feeling this way? 

You’re soul can get stuck in a pattern 

Self expression 


Hey, let’s get over that pattern

Let’s look at this from a different 

    perspective 


Genes are turned on 

is it actually a belief pattern?


A soul family  like an organ in the body they 

    work together

Law of attraction 

Synergy and growth between individuals 

Carl Jung, and Rudolph Steiner


paranormaldate.com


Twin ray souls of everyone connected 

Ha ha 


Helping each other advancing in consciousness


Soulmates, Excel and progress with your development

Find your voice stand up for yourself 

Love, kindness and romance 

Obstacles important opportunity of 

    challenge

Pets, part of a family, personality, and dynamics, they tend to ? Enhance.?


Karma 

Soulmates and parents are on that team 

Will you put out will come back to you 


By changing your thoughts, feelings, and emotions 


Creating karma

Yesterday, today and tomorrow 


Filter for the brain 


Program yourself to perceive something and you’re going to have that experience 

Is this the experience you want or do you want to have a different experience? 


Karma is again considered the law of love 

Lower vibration karma, and higher vibration, karma


We can change 


Beyond time? Existing in many.


Soul involving 


Suffering is a choice 


Karma, It’s just is what it is 


Soul agreement 


YouTube.com@banthebrainphone


michaelandreford.com


YouTube.com/@MichaelAndreFord


skintag.info


See all of the links to Products on/at coasttocoastam.com, always, every time I look at that/this website. And if I really like some of the products, put a link from them to my homepage


I now infinitely take a/the ‘block’ off of? every girl and boy, men or women, male, or female and everybody else, I love them, all, with the loving, kind, divine inspirational, infinite (physical?!)/spiritual touch.  Only infinite love and light gets through to all the people.


Physical 


We live in a

VRM

Virtual Reality Matrix    Simulation 


‘Many’ Animals’ babies want to come to earth too


We share a mission, loving each and every person/being, one at a time, then all at once forever and eternally, surely and steadily 


Celestially 


I am a/(the) humble teacher of infinite, divine celestial Immortal holy Light incarnate 


Mon

Speaks and writes by the power of the Holy Ghost 


I Am


I am hugging everyone on /in the earth and throughout all of the Multiverses’s, with an infinitely divine loving Celestial Eternal perfect, immortal, exalting, resurrecting, embrace for instant, instantaneous, infinite healing, and infinite Divine knowledge learning, and for all of their individual ascension into the highest heavens


Every girl everywhere is my sister except for my twin Ray

Words of safety 

Safety words 


DPS 

Kind 

Be kind 


I have the always ‘MDNA’ updated password for oculus quest 2


An infinite 553 blast of pure harmonic divine celestial etc..’frequencies’ for everyone 

10 

111 

432 


Protecting words, protect myself, and everyone else 

With the words I write down

And think 

Parents protect their children 

Father of spirits 


Resurrected beings ‘have spirit children’


‘One America all America” song by

XUXA 


Voice(s)/song(s) of ‘the’ children 

Music sounds 

Celestial 


Inspiration   of/from/for 


We are all children of our own individual godselves 


I wrestle with my own words and thoughts 

Written or spoken 


In the end, we don’t accept it there is no end


There is no suffering

‘I’m in love with your words”


“I …e love to your voice”


Everyone wants to be and needs to be loved 

And understood 

And treated kindly, with dignity and respect 


I have made of this house a home 


Lymphasizing on my mini trampoline, makes me more peaceful, inspirational, safe, and more full of (L)light 

I do it as much as I can, as much as 

   possible, routinely 

One of My best habits


The blood protein research 

See Zerodisease.com


Truth 

God’s whole/full truth 


I am encircled about my spheres of light that just reach the tips of my skin and “invisible” highest spectrums of Light that go infinitely in every direction


We are all reflections, beings, and creators of the most high God (L)light(s)


I now Rest my mind and relax my body 

It’s been a long day 

Now I know why she’s doing what she’s doing


Until the perfect day 


no pain, no suffering no restlessness 

peace and kindness for all 


Our twin ray is our mirror?  The mirror to our soul

When we look into our/a mirror 


Everybody should be doing this 


We would love ourselves more 


Everyone is beautiful in their own way 


Nobody M…….s their bodies

Responsibility, we all have infinite 

For ourselves and each other and also the earth, all other planets, stars, suns systems, Galaxies, Universes and all of the Multiverses’s 


SOND 

Singularity, oneness, and no duality 


In her concerts, every dancer should be jumping and dancing on a Lymphasizer/mini trampoline, in infinitely many different directions and having lots of fun as infinite balls/spheres/circles of (L)light


All (I?)twin rays are all now inseparably connected infinitely Celestially, and eternally now and, forever.  And they also rely upon each other?!


Motivate

Motivated

Motivation


All of the responsibly lies with each individual person, everybody has infinite responsibility, and divine ability


Psychic and supernatural 


bringing it back to mind, thank you for 


internalized what has already been animated of zeldta.com for VR etc…with infinitely more to come


Love ourselves 



z

“Grab ahold of the greater electron, the super electron…”(lyric from my song)


He he he he 


See for all of the lyrics of/from my five songs at zeldta.com, search for them


We don’t realize at the time things are happening, some of the most important things in our lives


“teach ye out of the best books, ? Both wisdom and knowledge?”


To edify 

Free 

For your edification 


And for the edification of all beings on/in the Earth and throughout all of the Multiverses’s


“there’s no greater power than the power of ‘goodbye?’”(MDNA)


“Almost all the words I write, I’m just using the power of my imagination and infinite creativity, that’s all”(quote by me)


for infinite possibilities to make life better for everybody and more free to express themselves also using their own imagination and infinite creativity 

And find/discover their own divinity 

And possibilities 

Prepared 

Write (and sing) music by the power of the Holy Ghost 


I am/(W)we are All infinitely safe and (D)divinely protected forever and eternally


Myself yourself ourselves all loving and living in kindness, one to another


The flow 


We got it 


“The power of the most high rested upon her”(quote from the Bible)

Immaculate conception/(“immaculate collection”, MDNA album name)

‘…And she conceived and bare a son..’ and his name was called Jesus’’


Wrestling with Divine music


 What would the world be like without creativity and imagination, and all kinds of art?


Zion 

San Diego and everywhere else in/and around the world with New and Divine exalting technologies 


Read all of my past ‘eternal now’ pages


CD

Speak hear

The voice of God 

Every beings/our individual Godself/Godselves and Christself/Christselves all together in (our) own each individual human Self/selves all three together as one for each and everyone of us


The mind and will 


The microwaves and magnetic energy in my body does not affect other people around me or anywhere else, only for giving them more energy, love and light to activate their individual (L)light bodies


My muscles are a little bit sore from jumping on my mini trampoline/Lymphasizer, it feels so good 


No comments: