Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Text Wed. Mar, 15th 2023

 Text Wed. Mar, 15th 2023

Text sent today Wed. Mar, 15th 2023


On Friday see if Bruce wants to access and get the 111 and 432 pure harmonic frequencies etc. and the 10 note scale, all from davidsereda.co


11 AM shopping today 


constancevbriggs.com


facebook.com/constance.briggs.1


mackmaloney.com


Ask if I can get a pass to the Provo rec center


Virtual reality is here to help people find their twin rays, I’ve already found mine 


I have broken/burst/blasted/come/become/charged/made my way/passed through? (No)? through all of the other people, of all kinds, and gotten with her now past present and future, the eternal NOW!!!!

And also to enhance their relationships, our relationship(s!)


I am standing my ground, steadily, infinitely, infinite (L)light, immortally, firmly, strongly, securely, safely, eternally, Celestially, Divinely, Perfectly, purely, clean, holy, heavily, heavenly, omnipotent, omnipresent with telepresence, telepathy, telekinesis and teleportation abilities, etc…


I am so unique and different from all the other guys. She’s been with past present and future, the eternal now.

I am working with something very special right now here


Don’t Call Chris Washburn again until April 1st


(Get a) wireless signal from my MacBook Air with all of my hundreds of DVDs to my projector 


Or a wireless signal from my iPhone 13 to my large TV screen or projector also


Infinite ‘Light’ thoughts


Curt said I’m way above these other? That I should make my own frequencies 


I have lots of girl angels all over all around in/on the world ‘hidden from view’?


The unseen world of divine goddess angels 

Worlds and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


Twin ray, frequency, connection 


No comments: