Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Text Mon. Mar, 27th 2023

Text Mon. Mar, 27th 2023

Text sent today Mon. March 27h 2023


Inner Cosmos with David Eagleman podcast iHeartRadio


An easy transition to my twin Ray 


tame


The wild beast 


companionship, support, partnership 


“…I would be good for you too”(MDNA)


Everything is locked into place 


I don’t want to take away, I want to give more 


Calm, quiet, peaceful 

I want to get more also 


williamstickevers.com


susanallenmedium.com


She is who she is, and I am who I am, and together we’re infinitely more 


“I keep my friends close, and I keep my enemies closer”(MDNA)


“..you’re the devil in disguise, that’s why I’m  singing this song to you”(MDNA)


A clean break from…


We want each other 

Love 

Compatibility, extreme, to the max 

A Perfect fit


“I’m sure he enjoyed you…”(quote from MDNA/Evita)


I bring/I am peacefulness, and every other good thing to her, singularity, oneness, and no duality


We are all ‘young’ people!


“A world I want to conquer and (D)deliver!and despise and right while I am kneeling there, I suddenly begin to care…?.. a person that loves me”


From her point of view 


In everybody else’s shoes


Appt. Tuesday, Molina will call me, text me when, take myself off their list, of the Orem hospital, tell them everything about the healing websites and zeldta.com etc…

The only reason why I got on their list is to get medical marijuana but it didn’t work out


Don’t talk to Curt about my girl, we can talk about anything else.


I imagine that I am/we are all/all together/United, ‘better than’ ? ‘As good as’ Jesus in every way?


and throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


I can talk about her with most everybody else

? Search for pink and Kelly Clarkson on iheart radio

“Top 10 songs of the week” on iheart radio 

“The DavidSereda.co “experience” (how to have a similar)

“…how valuable you are”(MDNA)

“Coldplay” show, “music of the spheres”


“Rise up, Beauty”(me)


“I want to win her heart 

I want to be the best for her”(me)


Jewel podcast “In her world”


Divine celestial ‘rhythms?’(me)


I want to be in her world and all of her Multiverses’s


“Super Beta Prostate”

Carnivora.com


“nothing really matters, love is all we need”🎶(MDNA)


No more ‘red pilled America’ I’ve graduated from them 


Also, I’ve graduated from Spenroze 

Next will be graduating from “Rich On Tech”and davidsereda.co


Also graduate from all kinds of doctors and nurses

And authority figures 

And Coast To Coast Am

And these kids that have called me and 

    changed my life Infinitely for the better

Only God’s:/goddesses everywhere 


I am not letting anyone into my world that takes away my light

O

I am living with by/of/my highest ideals 

My earthly family 


Buy a ticket to the Las Vegas show on October 8 $150


Males/females, gods/ goddesses and female/male Christ’s altogether in their human form as one, everybody this way


Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah 


Embrace every city and people/person around the world 


No comments: