Tuesday, March 07, 2023

Text Tues. Mar, 7th 2023

Text Tues. Mar, 7th 2023

Text sent today Tues. Mar, 7th 2023


Haircut

RSLSC 

Russ, shopping lunch, Dr. Magaughy noon, 

    Call Bruce, show

Credit union, Oculus quest 2 set up


LLAFFA 

Light love and freedom for all 


CIMA


UCCU

Savings 50.01$

Checking 203.78$


House of glass? 


I am a/my own honing device 


raneyanddaye.com


Criticalhealthnews.com 


DeadDoctorsradio.com 


chuckbergman.com


Convert mechanical energy into electrical energy on the mini trampoline/Lymphasizer


Covey Center For The Arts

Beauty and the beast

17$ 7pm Thurs, Fri, Sat


Zeldta

Z (E)verybody/(E)specially Light Divine Truth Animation 

And Especially Love

ZLT Ze-ion Light (and) Truth


Trampoline workout routine 

8 AM, 12 PM, 4 PM, 8 PM, 12 AM? 

Or set it up how it used to be, controlled by Apple? 


Listen only to highly ordered/orderly, celestial divine music, pure and holy


High energy 


I am as pure as the holiest child, so is everybody else

Baptism 

Baptism by fire, and the Holy Ghost, purified

By the infinite eternal cleansing fire, And by the Divine, eternal, celestial, immortal, infinite, etc. word of (L)light 


Lullabies 


Crown chakra 

All of my every good words are for everyone 


Richly written 


Each one of them individually are pure and holy 


I speak and write only and ‘all’ of the words of infinite Light and exaltation


Holy words 

The holy word (of me)


Maverick 


“do you want some fresh new words of life?”


Beautiful, valuable, and Divine 


Humble, glorious words for everyone


Lullabies 


“The Dry state” no excess fluid or sodium around the cells only enough to fill the crevices around the cells and that is all


All of them full of infinite (L)light and love


I’ve got the best of the real world can be. Now I want to get the best of what the virtual world(s) can be. ZR


Preparation 

Safety 


Thoughts words and deeds 


The visible spectrum(s)

All of the (Light) spectrums, including all of the highest spectrums (of Light) are all visible and tangible (to me)


Touch (L)light 

“I saw God, I touched God” quote from movie


I am living all of the mental, nutritional and physical laws of health 


It’s time for me to jump up to the next level(s)


“The richness of our lives shall be yours” (quote from Superman)


The best quotes from the best movies 

Divine word animation 


(I Am) ITSOL

(I Am) Infinite tangible, spectrums of (L)light 

Visible    You Are/we are

(To make things with?)

Goodbye making 


becoming 


No one/nobody can question my integrity 


That boys foot was guided to kick the soccer ball in my right eye so I got a detached retina so I can’t drive a car or ride a bike. Instead, I Spend all my time meditating and writing, listening to music, etc.. I don’t waste my time driving around, etc.. I am more in the spirit realm than I would be otherwise.


Productive 


I am well pleased 


Let virtue garnish thy thoughts unceasingly 

The doctrines of the priesthood shall distill upon thy soul as the dews from heaven

… and, without compulsory means, it shall flow unto thee forever, and ever


Making music 


Deanna Edwards “remember me” (original song by). Friend of Michael Ballam


I have so much light, I love it 


The Divine feminine 


“…He has his own source of light, you feed from his light”(Evita)


Jewel 


Focal point 

Beyond anything 

Unique voice(s) everywhere

“wake up”

Find 

Yours 

Exist 

Servant (of all)

The greatest among you is the 

Mingling with Gods “so you can plan for your brother”?/“he can plan for your brotheren”

Virgin 


I have no enemies, no more enemies 


Oh my gosh, I just heard a song that my grandma used to sing and my mom used to sing, called “fair Xhaka?”  On my smart, speaker, lullaby channel.

Also “When somebody loves me”

“The rainbow connection”

“beautiful boy”(Mr. Hollands opus)

“Oh Danny boy”

“Yesterday”


No Mo……..n ever with anybody anywhere


Fill in the blanks 


Infinite glory for everyone/everybody 

   everywhere 


Making plans 

Making plans for the future 

Together 

Godlight

“Enjokeablelight”(Kenneth ‘Shawn’ Basil Hard)


Random words, “make some sense of it” All

All put together 


The highest way ever, past present and future, the eternal Now 


I’m taking everybody   With me


All of the highest thoughts for everyone/everybody everywhere 


I see the best in everyone I never see anyone hurting anyone else in my mind 


Kindness a real person 

Treat her like 


No more muscular dystrophy Dr. Joel Wallach 

No more sudden death syndrome  

Cholesterol good

Overweight, 

Memory loss 

Alzheimer’s easy

“I We can bring them all back”

Healthy brain and heart pack

Three eggs a day 

“The Wallach revolution” new book

Bone to bone 

Stop doing knee replacement

No more hip replacements either

Bone to bone arthritis 

1-800-929-7234 


Pray.com relentless hope 


YouTube music premium 


Type two diabetes gone 


Vertigo

It’s all in your head book and CD


MSM 


These supplements for life 


Program, OK 

Collagen peptides 

No comments: