Sunday, March 26, 2023

#2 text Sat/Sun Mar 25/26th 2023

Text Sat/Sun Mar, 25/26 2023

Text sent today/and yesterday Sat/Sun Mar, 25/26th 2023


Monday night 8 PM iHeartRadio music awards


We are all gods of (L)light and thunder 


Coasttocoastam.com scripts for movies from some of the most inspiring guests?


Bluerocktalk 

Out of the blue 


“…Have the courage to love me for me”(MDNA quote by)


Youtube.com/michaelandreford?


Little Book called, “listening to Angels”


Ask the angels what my girls password is on oculus quest 2.  And the new ones each time they change.


Angelight

Feather made a little out of light

Coming from the ceiling more things than 

    we know

Call 

Trust more etc ‘worry’?Less see happens from the Multiverses’s.


Eat, pray love 


Angel intuitive Michael, Andre Ford 

michaelandreford.com 


“Love, that’s all there is”don’t let anybody take that from you”


Embrace that 

If you don’t have that, it’s very dark?


A gravity engine that runs on UFOs?


“It’s not up to humans to  … on earth” yes

(An Angel)


“Out of your head, into your heart”


“I love me/you, you’re so cute” I say, as I look in the mirror


conniewillis.com 


It’s complex detailed and important?

Don’t forget that Love makes the world go around 


Angels, They don’t get tired, they don’t have any human thinking or limits.  Constant.


Stream of consciousness 

Your heart is “super”? Smart. 


“It’s only the experience matters”


“Allow ask and receive” kind is kind of the message tonight

Angel kicking you in the butt trying to help you get/make/take some action


He can pull open the veil and you can

Hear see speak talk with them


Feel your energy and vibe


Duendes little fairies that guard the rainforest


7% less thinking (angels)

Expand your heart influence?


I am just being who I am


markdawidziak.com


hathorstudios.com


“Provocative?” MDNA

“You are definitely onto something” MDNA


I care so much (it hurts?)


She has her mission. I have my mission.


Mother and father

I I it speaks to me



They speak to me

Angels


Sabbath day, from dad 

“Tab. Choir 

‘Come follow up’

On BYU channel”


Superhuman


My Angels hug everyone for me

Teach/touch? and heal

Extension 

Sing to

Talk to

Share with

Make alive

More


My words


Their own imagination

Creativity

Immortal celestial Divine

The good, the best better


“The revolution is not going to happen on the Internet”(MDNA)


She has everything I need, and want, my girl, my one and only

Pure

Purity

Celestial and Divine

My Goddess

Infinite, eternal, and immortal

Love 

Third eye, pineal gland connection

Communication(s)


Search on “lyrics” at zeldta.com

Breakthrough seven steel walls


Everyone speaks the absolute truth


And ancient code to get us out of the matrix


code12themovie.com


richardestep.net


prufospolicedatabase.co.uk


MVNO’s look on richontech.tv for everything


I’m glory filled


Adobe analytics C


Attachment.png

No comments: