Thursday, March 02, 2023

Text, Shop Thurs. Mar, 2nd 2023

Shop Thurs. Mar, 2 2023


Trader Joe’s /smith’s store in Springville


Chocolate muscle milk

Hemp hearts 

Hemp powder fact that we have

Healthy organic eggs

Organic salsa

Organic milk 

Water 

Cinnamon

Italian blend spice


Buy only what I need. I have a lot of produce in my freezer and refrigerator, they are both basically full

Maybe I don’t even need to buy any more frozen produce this week 


I’ve got plenty of paper towels and toilet paper still 


“Gluten free” Peta bread 

? Nowhere ?


Add supergreens or spinach to all of my smoothies fruit/ and vegetable


Laundry, shopping, haircut(maybe at Paul Mitchell’s) bank, all in springville


World religions 


Spock 

Mr. Sulu 

Captain Kirk 

Data 

Wharf 

Doc

Number one 


Trekkies, look online at “Star Trek”, and “Star trek next generation” etc…Google these.  See Some of the best scripts etc…written for these


Peace, relax, be fruitful, no stress, No anxiousness, nor anxiety


Respect 

Dignity and respect for all, they all deserve this

Everybody Treat everybody with 


Lisa Nelson, Pioneer trek family

Christopher Nelson, great Cartoon artist


No comments: