Wednesday, March 08, 2023

Text Wed. Mar, 8th 2023

Text Wed. Mar, 8th 2023

Text sent today Wed. Mar, 8th 2023


Thurs. Noon appointment, 2 o’clock haircut? 

3 O’clock call Bruce.


Clean and scrub the pantry


Tell about my Molina message to ?


Herbal rainforest 

Blood analysis once a year 

Hair analysis

No gluten or wheat?

The collagen peptides


IAm ITSOL

I am infinite tangible spectrums of light

I am all of the ITSOL

“Goodbye making”


rseventures.com


melissagatesperry.com


I am a/the infinite creator and dispenser of all good things


GC Are In Me

GC AIM

God and Christ 

Are = R

RIM = Are In Me

GCRIM


Bioelectric, gentle, bounce for health 

BGBFH 

Bioelectric pinpoint technique 

BPT


Blessing(s)

To all 

To so many 


More than anyone/anybody 

All put together


(All) I See (is) Infinite beauty in/for everyone everywhere  


God h….h/d…….h E, S, D, H, and W, and h….. towards others


What you’ve got, it better be what you want 


I am always sensitive to delicate and sensitive issues 


Equal  feelings and desires, wants and needs

And needs 

Reality 

Goals 

Ideals 

Values 

Intuition 

Psychic abilities 

Etc. etc. etc. 

all good words I’ve written before many 

    times

Real person, real people 

Habits and issues 


All of the new patents 


My arms around 


Infinite rebirth(s)


“When you wish upon a star” song 

Great lyrics 


I infinitely divinely Celestially immortally, and eternally, etc. animate everyone from zero to infinity age wise, babies children, teens, young adults, adults, and seniors

Whatever age they may be, to all connect with her own individual Godselves and Christselves, all separately, and individually becoming one with their own human selves

GCH God Christ human, infinite connection for everyone

Their own individual Godselves 30 feet above them/everybody and their own/everybody’s individual Christselves, 15 feet above them/everybody

That’s the most important thing only to just connect all these three from the top down into the human self/selves 


I am translating all of the highest infInite Celestial divine, etc. Multiverses’s into human language and at the same time also translated into the language above the Adamic language, so the whole of the infinite Multiverses’s will (be one) and understand each other


No agism here 


Teaching education  “institutions?”


The/my writings of the day posted every night just before midnight 


All God selves and Christ selves connected with all their individual human selves, are also all connected with each other


Separate and also infinitely connected at the same time


Writing in the (L)light I Am


I am a celestial, divine immortal, eternal, infinite Godly?!, Writer, and Musician


We are all easily/with ease making our way up into the highest celestial (L)light 


It’s a treat to jump on my mini trampoline. I give myself a treat many times a day. 


See hear and feel 


No comments: