Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Text Wed. June, 26th 2024

Text Wed. June, 26 2024

Text sent today Wed. June, 26 2024


We never let each other down 

I/we never let anyone down 


All of the infinite powers of all of the Multiverses’s is within each person/being on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


IHeartRadio  paranormal podcast radio network costacoastam.com 


Find life everywhere and create life everywhere on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


I Am/We are the Nobel prize


You are all the reasons I am/we are, you are all my/our reasons


Get baptized and start all over again 

There’s a solution to every problem


Spirit photography 

Spirit phone?  Thomas Edison


Dream 

Mark 


Dream 

With Matt Clark he was in a downstairs apartment with dark brown shiny wood door. He was very loving to me/us


britelders.com


lisabarretta.com


E Sunday 1 or 2 PM?


Am I/are we going shopping June 3? 



No comments: