Friday, June 28, 2024

Text Fri. June, 28th 2024

 Text Fri. June, 28th 2024

Text sent today Fri. June, 28th 2024


YHWH, the most high God/Godself, they’re ♾ ๐ŸŒžconnected


What works, all of the laws that work


I/we have found the best AI tools for publishing my book(s) music, video, art, animation, full immersion VR/ZR etc…


I/we reach/I/we have reached everyone with zeldta.com to prevent anything bad from happening to/from and with them also with the fulfillment of all of zeldta.com likened unto them and everyone else

-

cinemainsomnia.com 


osi74.com


oldies.com/performer-view/Mr-Lobo.html


Our lives are a series of choices, our choices make up who we are 


‘We (all) need to stay’ for everyone/each other


Yes 


We are all very calm, infinitely collected, have ♾ ๐ŸŒžclear minds and we all always know what say, do, write and be/become, past present and future, the eternal Now 


Go through all of the new ‘terms of use’ at iHeartRadio, is it still going to be free and are there other things that I/we need to know about?


Turn Off Ads On Your iPhone - TotalAdblock Blog

Starting at $1.99 

-

Everyone has their own best individually unique God self DNA holograms ♾ ๐ŸŒž Vortex Energy (F)fields (H)harmonics, Frequencies and Godly templates in/with/of/and (A)all for their ♾ 5D+ 5+ (B)body(ies)


Bio signature 

techno signatures 


 Home - Solar Suspicions


l solarsuspicions.com


The more I/we have dreams like this and also connect on private chat the easier it will be for us to ‘when we’ get together physically 


‘It’s so final’, at least that’s what it feels like 


Other peoples negative hurtful, bad ungodly actions do not cannot will not won’t ever affect anyone else/ourselves in any way

-

We just keep on going ♾ ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ—ฃ️๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ›ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍❤️‍๐Ÿ’‹‍๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ‘ซ❤️๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿงฌ⬆️๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ


I/we All facilitate and magnify everyone’s/each others good works and everyone’s own ♾ ๐ŸŒž ๐Ÿงฌuniqueness


P

I am/we are finally used to having hair in my/our face(s)


♾ Attractive Energy/♾(R)repulsive Energy (A)approach


Male Life force Energy on Female (L)life force Energy 


Together 

Toget I/him/you/me/we/us/our/she/his ♾ ๐ŸŒž


Never say ‘their(s) them and/or they’, only say, being always inclusive ‘us we and our(s)’ always thinking about all others not ourselves, mostly, when we are doing well, then we can help others


“Others”?


Always being unselfish when we can/doing ♾ ๐ŸŒž all we can


There is a time for grieving and morning loss, the time has come and gone!  For me/us anyway


Call Chaz about the real laws of health preventing and reversing C HD D etc…


startengine.com


Dream 

Sterling in the body of Jim Carrey for hours doing a improv DJ host, he drew upon his writing abilities, walking around the auditorium, talking to people, etc.

Improv songs from people 

And me/us and another guy I was/we were thinking up everything I/we could imagine to sing


facebook.com


Call Curt tonight around 10?


Apple Pro radio ham radio, the best Ai for my/our Book(s)


Call dad a little after seven tonight 

No comments: