Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Text Wed. June, 19th 2024

Text Wed. June, 19 2024

Text sent today Wed. June, 19 2024


Supplements:

criticalhealth.com

EFA’s

Essential fatty acids

All of the other products here 

Healthy sugar pack 

I 26

Ultimate niacin, used to help get off smoking

Healthy bone and joint pack

Healthy brain and heart pack

Healthy blood sugar pack, sweet EZE

Ultimate enzymes


Tell dad about these:

Some  Products here above for blood circulation and brain


Sebo small intestinal …


Regulate for my/our best health, all of my/our (L)life, processes, activities, and habits 


healthylooking.com 

Stem cells 

immunostem

Adaptastem 

Relax…? 


Choline


The most important are our thoughts, that’s where all the other ones come from 


pharmacistben.com


danhararyauthor.com


hollywooddisclosurealliance.org


danbaldwin.com


fourknightspress.com


Have E call and get a large printable file, see the phone number on my/our spark papers

Big enough so I/we can read it really well


Thou shalt  be the light

Thou shalt be the love

Thou shalt be the music 

Etc…


The 10 commitments 

“The 10 blessings”


“Thou shalt be the highest frequency in the Multiverses’s”♾ 🌞


♾ Pure energy and pure light we are all


We are always kind to each other, we never hurt or cause harm to anyone or anything, ever


I/we see that each person and or every being is becoming more and more unique always, Now

Every soul is precious to me/us

-

All of zeldta.com has been infinitely charged up for everyone


Thank you so much for making life easier and easier for me/us always 


♾ 🌞 Joy and (H)happiness for everyone everywhere on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


don’t use the spark until I/we know all about how it works and how to use it safely


Test (M)my/our words 


People can grow new limbs and bodies and they do, just by hearing my/our (V)voice(s)?!♾🌞 🧬


No comments: