Friday, June 14, 2024

Text Fri. June, 14th 2024

Text Fri. June, 14th 2024

Text sent today Fri. June, 14th 2024


I/we have powerful light energy on the phone 


Tim Cook “The future is now”


July 11th Barbershop on the phone 7-9pm


ISL

Infinite Solid Light

International Society of Lymphology


We all have the power to resurrect each other and ourselves?!♾ 🌞


But we haven’t yet activated that power?


You are now and ever will be my/our girl 


Together, looking outside (of) each other/and ourselves 


We all have found our true selves 


All people/beings in/on the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s are turning for me/us


Do not call Bruce after 10 PM 


One with My/our Godly (A)avatar(s)


I/me/we Avatar(s) ♾ 🌞


One big root system 

They thought that they were separate, but they are not 

One giant organism?!


IIS

Infinite Inner Space 

-

Dream 

All I/we remember is this guy wouldn’t let someone use his house anymore? And someone disappeared inside of his fish tank with bubbles.


L

maryannakorwitts.com


Next Tuesday at 2 PM shopping with E 

Call Heidi about vacuuming before Thursday morning 

Wake up early Thursday morning, inspection at 9 AM?

Emma will come over at 8:30 AM Thursday to check my/our clean apartment 


Laundry door code:

3445 

Use iPhone app to pay 


I/we don’t know how you did it, but you changed my/our life/lives infinitely more, for the better 


More powerful focus than has ever been thought of before 

-

Some of the Stuff I/we put away 

Microphone

M-audio mixer

headphones 

Large white light up shoes



Stuff I/we moved 

Large long white speaker 


Heidi and Mike will come at 2 PM on Tuesday to vacuum 


Throw away all of my/our old mail and garbage papers?


Do not call Curt tonight at 9 PM Friday 


RoMay will pick me/us up around 4:30 PM on Sunday 


Don’t change anything in my/our home, just change anything and everything ♾ 🌞 whenever I/we want to in my/our VR headsets etc…


Everyone is deceived, even if just a little bit, if they don’t have or who doesn’t have Fully (A)all of the (L)love (L)light and Godly (T)truth on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s ♾ 🌞


We all have (I)infinite (A)angels (G)gods and ♾ 🌞 (A)all of the (A)ascended (M)masters, and All beings of (G)godly (L)light all around us to ♾ 🌞 support us bear us up teach us and heal us, etc. 


Lean upon my/our best written words, trust in my/our best written words, Always ♾ 🌞


♾ 🌞 (C)companionship with the (I)infinite (L)light


Pristine Sterile? planet


My/our ♾ 🌞 (E)energy and (I)inspiration for (E)everyone/All on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


Infinite energy and infinite inspiration 


Modular homes with all luxuries and appliances built-in, built really fast

All with replicators and duplicators for everything needed


No comments: