Sunday, June 16, 2024

Text Sun. June, 16th 2024

 Text Sun. June, 16th 2024

Text sent today Sun. June, 16th 2024


Everyone is healed in my/our presence and (I)infinitely beyond in/on the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


AEA

♾ 🌞 Above Everything Avatar(s)


Love conquers all 


Every moment is an eternity 


AFIGLA

Above Fullly Infinitely Godly ‘Light’ Avatar(s/z)

Everyone is 


It’s all in the details 


The Golden Seven Plus One 

Conquer Disease With eight keys to health, beauty and peace 


Full large Lifesize? body pictures of the lymphatic system and the acupuncture/acupressure systems in the body(ies) together? Customized to myself and ourselves.  Unique to each person


I/we have the wifit platform, should I/we buy the rest online?


All of the organs in my/our bodies are all fully active with and in their individual  Divine collective purposes/uses


Slow quick fast instant


Our imagination() defines us and our possibilities?

-

ernestcline.com


instagram.com/lissatownsendrodgers


Apple Watch translate


Vision OS 2

♾♾♾🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Have white clothes with the 7+ chakras in the middle where the chakras are, etc.

“bright” neon/fluorescent colors

🌞🌞🌞🌞♾♾♾♾


Get/have all of the songs of Madonna as on my/our Echo Dot, Alexa, speaker all on my/our iPhone/earbuds the same?


Ai

Apple Intelligence 


RCS

Rich Communications Service 


All of my/our prayers are (I)infinitely always awake


Groove (G)gears


Renew passport online


🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞♾

mattontech.me

♾♾♾♾♾♾🌞🌞

Really big HD computer screen


Necklace ham radio, sauna rife 


geneticgeneology.com


Steven Spielberg cartoons

The Warner Brothers and the Warner sister dot

Montana Max 

Pinky and the brain 



No comments: