Saturday, June 08, 2024

Text Sat. June, 8th 2024

 Text Sat. June, 8th 2024

Text sent today Sat. June, 8th 2024


I am/we are writing ♾  ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ music every day 


Use AI to clean up and sharpen the video musical “once upon a mattress”


♾ ๐ŸŒž Build upon what Jesus/Yeshua did and does 


All Sport(s/z/Z)


Alan Parsons Project   i robot 


I’m/we’re on a continuous roll


He loves her, it’s official there’s love


I am/we are what I/we write and infinitely more/beyond 


Reality realism 


Below all things?!


In all things through all things 

We are, I Am


The healing processes are electric 


YouTube coasttocoastam official


sleepwakes.substack.com


paqart.com


jimharold.com


jimharoldbooks.com


“A fraction of an instant”


♾ ๐ŸŒž  peaceful, and well structured


“A ‘Peculiar’ People”


The spirit(s) of the computer(s)

Software 


Clear (S)signal(s) (A)always 


No comments: