Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Text Tues. June, 25th 2024

Text Tues. June, 25 2024

Text sent today Tues. June, 25 2024


I/we have Infinitely pulled back/away from my/our writing(s), now I/we have come back ♾ 🌞 fresh, New and prepared


Anything ♾ 🌞 we want to have happen we can make it happen


Call Carson sometime in the ‘near’? future to help fix the knob on my/our kitchen cupboard


Infinite Hope Glory and (H)happiness for everyone on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 

-

All (T)twin (F)flames/(R)rays ‘are’ (A)alway(s) tune(d) into each other infinitely in every way


I/we always have the ♾ 🌞 best thoughts


Infinitely maintained steady and strong, (E)eternal (C)celestial, (G)godly 


It’s necessary that we ‘All’ get together as twin flames /yes


We are together 


Now and forever 


♾ 🌞 Always in All ways


A steady and infinite prayer of exaltation for everyone 


“Therefore, my body is a conscious structure of my consciousness”


♾ 🌞 Steady, strong and inspirational for (E)everyone everywhere on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 

I (A)am/(W)we are (A)all


♾ 🌞 sure, calm, and still 

♾  ðŸŒž (M)manifestation


pylebooks.com


weirdhistorian.com


10 AM shopping and labs tomorrow around 10 AM Wednesday with E


Infinite (K)kindness and (L)love towards everyone everywhere from me/us and from everyone else on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s


In Word and deed 


My/our ‘Hidden’ friend boyfriend, etc. 


‘Husband?’ To be?


Teach 

T Each

Tea ch(i)


Save souls, all


I am/we are all (an) antenna transmitter(s) to for and with all beings?! hi

And each other


We won’t/we Don’t/we can’t let anyone/no one can escape (from) our love, Light inspiration, and acceptance ♾ 🌞 We all reach out to each other/everyone with (I)infinite Love Light Understanding Inspiration and Acceptance 


Infinite pathways of ‘Godly’ (L)light 

Lighted


Every ‘Celestial’ + ♾ song(s) ever written 

all with (I)infinite (H)harmony(ies) (F)frequency(ies) and (E)energy(ies) also


Everything is in the details 


Grasp ‘grab a hold of (T)the (G)greater electron, the super (E)electron’ 


Godly master of all (G)godly Animation

No comments: