Sunday, June 30, 2024

Text Sun. June, 30th 2024

Text Sun. June, 30 2024

Text sent today Sun. June, 30 2024


richontech.tv archive 


I/We Make the most out of ♾ ๐ŸŒžbeyond every instant/moment 


Be in contact with RoMay about ham radio licensing 


We ‘will’ never want to be out of each other’s presence/sight


Can I/we watch all of my/our movies/DVDs on my/our ♾MetaQuest 3? Without ads/advertisements?  Call the company, Facebook?


Or connect ‘privately’ with my/our girl on my/our ♾MetaQuest 3?! 


Magnify life to magnify life


I am/we are (I)infinitely all gratitude/grateful


When we are together all of my/our best most inspirational words and thoughts ♾ ๐ŸŒž especially at zeldta.com (A)are All/‘will be’ All activated


I/we can all sit still when needed/when we need to and want to


Everyone has the (I)infinite (G)godly responsibility(ies) for themselves


(Q)quantum …etc.


๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž♾♾♾

See yesterday’s links about psychic stuff for the Johnson family?

♾♾♾๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž


Everyone on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s is constantly in contact with thinking about forever eternally celestially, and immortally with their Twin Rays Godselves 


IAm/we are All ♾ ๐ŸŒž ‘Godly’ Digital Creators 

๐Ÿงฌ

mattmann.ai


Fix Bedside Galaxy light 


Wednesday 9:30 AM June 3 before shopping E


The Burden


jeffodriscoll.com


Vidcon?

1.google.com


Chief data Artificial intelligence officer 


Use iHeartRadio for Rich On Tech


See mattmann.ai at richontech.tv


The truth of a new horizon 

Verizon 


Veritas 

Rocketmoney   Keep track of all of your subscriptions

Google Drive replaces Google Substack 


Chargely app plan your trips


Gs1us.org/50


Watch the chosen series 2, 3+ and Vidangel shows 


My/our Guardian (A)angel(s)

my/our great, great grandfather

Andrew lee 

John Detton

No comments: