Thursday, June 27, 2024

Text Thurs. June, 27th 2024

Text Thurs. June, 27 2024

Text sent today Thurs. June, 27 2024


Juice store south ?


stevegoreham.com


cherylljones.com


solarsuspicions.com 


Dream 

I/we dreamed about Everything, huge rooms with all kinds of people and their and my/our thoughts/images visually all over the walls, and my/our dad giving me/us some life coaching about love and life, I/we looked all around the walls and the ceilings and asked every question I/we could think of and then I/we asked the most important one which was then I/we said, ‘hug me us’ and she, my best girl/the best girl for me/us on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s, hugged me/us and we were dancing and twirling together, saying the same words the best words I’ve/we’ve ever ever said, about everything and anything, and most focused and then near the end In perfect sync with her, about the most wonderful, perfect words I’ve/we’ve ever said before, looking into each other’s eyes. and near the end we were very happy together, then I/we asked her a couple questions and then the dream was over


Someone called me/us from Spanish fork today and just said ‘thanks’


Clock Bank sandwich 


Next Friday at 3 PM with Jeff 

Call Bruce 6:30 PM Friday 


All of my/our pores in my/our body(ies) are fully cleaned out and cleansed ‘from being clogged’


“I am (“we are?”) in control of all of the spirit world”


“I/we did it all for you”


I am/we are so happy with you 


Both of us/we (A)all have (I)infinite responsibilities on/in the Earth all throughout all of the Multiverses’s, and/but we do it ‘all’ together ♾ 🌞


Your soul is precious to me/us and to everyone else also 


You are a perfect/(G)godly example of ♾Loving Energy and (S)strength to me/us


We had the same dream 🌞🌞🌞


We/I practice infinite restraint with food intake


No comments: