Saturday, June 01, 2024

Text Sat. June 1st 2024

 Text Sat. June, 1st 2024

Text sent today Sat. June, 1st 2024


Can I /we hook up my terabyte cards to my/our large screen TVs?  Ask Bruce 


What remotes do I/w need to use? 

Who can help me/us?


I am/we are all of the offices in the Priesthood infinitely all active


Value of self and everybody else


Way beyond scripture 

AL

Artificial (L)light

Light Touch 

iLight

High Light

“Hi Light”

“Hello”


Transitioned

Finished transitioning 


Glory filled happiness and joy, we all have/are 

Smiling 

Smile(s)

He is she is

I am you are


Movies on my/our iPhone iPad smart TV etc…

Highest quality terabyte cards?!

Or another new way, something better?


Also hook up my/our old iPad, get it working


gemisphere.com


chuckhallonline.com


eldergrovemedia.com


Get by make do, ♾ 🌞 flourish with what I’ve/we’ve got already 


Use YouTube on my/our iphone and iPad in the best best ways!!!

Do some searching on my/our bookmarks and favorites etc. on my/our iPhone/iPad?


But all my/our Movies etc… (DVDs?) on the iCloud?


Use my/our iPad for all kinds of music creation GarageBand audacityteam.org etc…♾🌞🎶🎵 sampled sounds, also with my/our great speaker

♾  🌞🎵🎶keyboards synthesizers drums brass winds strings percussion Godly Ai vocals/harmonics/frequencies/Energies etc… with all of my/our lyrics around 150 pages or so of them on/at zeldta.com (search there/here) and (remixes of) some of my/our original songs


It’s a prayer from us to you 

-

No comments: