Thursday, June 20, 2024

Text Thurs. June, 20th 2024

Text Thurs. June, 20 2024

Text sent today Thurs. June, 20 2024


Me and everybody else can Instantly grow new limbs and bodies and Grow an infinite amount of new cells of any and all kinds wherever needed for perfect health ♾ 🌞unique 🧬


432 Hz


♾ 🌞 (A)all of The (S)secrets of the Multiverses’s


Spark instructions manual Reading glasses


I am/we are on a strawberry high 


School 


Dad was glowing 


I/we (All) have All of the richest energy(ies) inspiration and imagination in (A)all of the Multiverses’s 


Also Frequencies and (H)harmonics 


favorite God 


Hollywooddisclosurealliance.org 


pendulum 


Rock on a string

Subconscious mind

No analytical mind?


Native Americans Indians in Utah flying saucers 

Shamans

Hygiene

No pain


Infinite mind/body travel 


The paranormal pendulum 


“The Sky People”


A tool to access information 

Access to higher self


Life is very interesting full and exciting 


georgeesewell.com


robertschoch.com


RobertStanley.substack.com


unicusmagazine.com


Dream 

With Jack Nicholson 


Dream 

They came there’s a helicopter. I was/we were in Lindon

Had a stage truck I/we sing/sang some songs three of the Rudd family Singer boys were there with 

I was/we were inviting somewhere Barbershop with my/our quartet 

I was/we were gonna make up some melodies and a concert 


georgeesewell.com


robertstanley.substack.com


unicusmagazine.com


What version, etc. of iPad do I/we have to see if it’s compatible with a magnetic charger? 


No comments: